Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Battle of Souls: Hours of Darkness (Revamped)

Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US!" cries filled the night sky as smoke drifted into the sky, a small village in Japan was completely lit up in flames and the paths were swarming with raised souls of the dead. Souls of the heroes that fought in wars that were being controlled for an evil purpose. Their rotting flesh underneath their cuirasses made for a disgusting sight for those weak at heart. They held samurai swords and chopped up anybody alive in their sight and anyone who would try to escape.

"No... NO, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YANAIZU!" an injured man holding a buster sword in his hand limped down the blood covered paths and watched in horror as the village was being invaded "NOOOOO!" He cried as he watched children, women and men killed and laid to rot only to raise up as souls being controlled.

I will find you Yanaizu... i will kill you

Souls surrounded the man who was covered in his own blood and bruised completely from head to toe but regardless to his injuries he held up his sword getting ready for any attacks "I will survive and thrive to find you Yanaizu! SO I CAN CHOP YOU DOWN LIMB FROM LIMB UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT" Yelling from the top of his lungs because he knew that Yanaizu was listening.
Kuro had just returned to her homeland at the request of an old friend of her's. She was hidden in the forest as she watched to destortion of a small village. As soon as everything seem to calm down she stepped out of the woods. She was trying to be as quiet as she could be, but however, she stepped on a twig that made a loud snap that echoed through the night. She couldn't believe how many souls there was. She had quickly pulled out her dagger incase the guy who was clearly wounded turned and tried to attack her. She kept her weapon raised, her two toned eyes locked on the unknown man.
Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Declan held his chest in pain but didn't show it "if i had done what was needed... Maybe this all would have never happened..." Raising his zanpaktou (his buster sword) blue flames flickered from it erode he slammed it into the ground causing a shock wave killing the surrounding souls.

All the souls that were eradicated split into two souls, a demon soul and a human soul. The demon souls raised up after his attack and were sucked into his chest, his body started to heal itself but very slowly.
Kuro watched in fear and amazament at seeing the man kill all those souls and use them to heal himself. She put a hand over her heart, as if protecting her own young soul. She hoped that he wouldn't look behind him to find her, standing there, staring at him.

She took a step back, only to fall on her butt. She was still in shock at seeing someone take others souls. She hadn't noticed that she was trembling form never seeing anything like that or knowing what he might be.

The blue human souls fell into the ground going back into their eternal sleep "I have ripped away the demons that used your souls to gain power" he turned to leave the village, but the smell of burnt flesh and wood made him sad.

He watched the village burn and he knew that no matter what he did here it'd be no use.
Kuro was losing the great amount of fear she felt for the man, sensing his emotions and hearing that he was only using the demons' souls to heal him and left the human souls alone. "What happened here?" She said, but her voice was as quiet as a mouses squeak. She watched the flames dance on the town as she lowered her weapon.

Declan limped down the bloodied path, his body stopped healing because he needed souls. Blood dipping from his mouth as cough up blood. He noticed the girl from the corner of his eye "leave now *cough* if you don't then you will die"
Kuro shook her head. "That doesn't matter to me. What happened here?" She said, her voice serious.

Declan went quiet to a minute "a mistake happened" not saying another word he limped down the path using his zanpaktou to support his weight. "We must hurry..."
"Why? Is something going to happen?" Kuro was slightly paniced but she didn't understand why.

"It's already happened, I'm going to find out how I can kill... Someone..." Blood started to drip from his wounds and his vision was still blurred. A few more souls appeared before him stopping him in his tracks "I'm in no mood to tussle" Declan raised his zanpaktou and held it out in front of himself "this is all my fault..." Whispering to himself.
Kuro looked at the souls around them. "You're wounded. You can't fight now. We need to get you out of here." She forced him to lower his weapon, trying to get his attention.

Declan refused to stand down and continued to push his body further than its limits. The first soul that charged at him, he sliced off hi head then did the same with another two. One would swung it's sword diagonally slicing his chest but Declan put his zanpaktou through it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Battle of Souls: Hours of Darkness (Revamped)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus