Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Reckless werewolf (1x1)

A black wolf had just been worndering around the forest until she heard a twig snap and looked to see if it was a hunter or something else. She shook her head when it was only a simple cat. She kept moving on forward, thinking she finally found a place with no hunters until she felt a sharp pain in her hind leg.

She turned around to see a hunter aiming another one at her, but missed when she moved out of the way just in time. The next thing the hunter knew, the wolf had his shoulder in her jaw. She thrased her head back and forth until she was sure the shoulder was dislocated. She relased the hunter then closed her powerful jaw on his neck.

She killed the hunter and left the body to rot or be eaten by another animal. She came by a stream and washed her muzzle to get the blood off of it. She drank some water to remove the taste of blood in her mouth. She did not want to kill the hunter but it was the only way to make sure that she would be kept unknown for a little longer.
Angalo (played by Ambrosia)

"There he is! Get him!" A few hunters yelled shooting arrows and bullets causing birds to fly away. "Give up lads, ain't no way you'll find me" Angel yelled emerging from the Forest to the stream. "Hi" he said running onto the stream, his light blue fur and dark blue eyes resembled the stream well. Running onto the stream he did not fall into it but he was on top of it like he had a floor beneath him then turned into liquid to make himself completely invisible and impossible to find.
Jade Wolfington (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

The female black wolf was readying to run away when she heard the hunters coming. She was about to when she saw the other wolf that she had never seen before. She was stunned to watch him melt into the stream as the hunters moved closer. They soon came to the stream, not noticing her yet. They coutined to look for the male wolf but stopped when they saw her. "Looks like we lost that wolf, but found another stray." The leader said, aiming his arrow at the female wolf. As quick as she had been there she was gone. She was swifter than most wolves. As soon as she lost the hunters she went to her cave and shifted into her wolf/human form. She had dark gray skin with long jet black hair and a long black, bushy tail. She flopped down on the hard cold ground, tried form running away form all the hunters.

Angel was about to strike before they could even hurt the wolf but she had already gone "hey boys, I was starting to miss you" shooting out from the water he lunged at a hunter wrapping his ja around his neck and tipping the skin clean off. His fur streamlined and changed colour to a light orange and his body was practically made up of flames.

Angel opened his jaw wide and if you looked close enough you could see fire brewing up in his mouth, shooting a fire ball at one hunter his body lit up in flames burning him completely.

One more hunter remained but he was able to put an arrow through Angel's left hind leg. An inferno circled Angel's body causing anything around him including the last hunter burn and fall to ashes.

"We could've avoided this" he said shaking his body trying to clear the blood from fur coat. "Over here, I think he's here" a few other hunters heard the screams. Angel shifted to his elemental wind form and shot off in the direction of the cave, his speed unmatchable.

Arriving just outside the cave he leaped into the air and in mid-air he transformed back into his human form.

Once she was sure the hunters hadn't followed her, she looked at her injuried leg. She saw that it was bleeding and the arrow was still in it. She sighed and quickly pulled out the arrow. She let out a small whimper in pain as she watched the gash slowly heal for a few seconds then wrapped a bandaged around it. She looked outside to see if any of the hunters were coming just in time to watch the wolf form earlier shift into a human. She didn't think there were any other werewolves around these parts, and it took her by surprise to see one.

She went back into the cave, hoping that the male hadn't seen her. Her bushy tail flicked back and forth as she went to her spot in the cave. She curled into a ball, her tail wrapping around her. She wasn't asleep, just thinking. It had been so long seen she had seen someone of her own kind. She missed her pack but she could never go back to where it was for fear of the people who battle there would be there. She had no clue if her parents were even alive anymore.

Angel entered the cave in attempts to hide, blood dripping from the arrow in his shoulder. As he got deeper in he saw her, a lady sat curled in a ball "hey" he said not trying to scare her "are you okay?". His headphones snuggled up around his neck started to play music when he felt the hunters were far enough. Kneeling down opposite her he smiled and held his index finger out letting a small flicker of flame rest upon the tip.

The female looked up at the man as he entered the cave, seeing that he was bleeding. She didn't say anything to him until he spoke to her first. She nodded her head that she was okay. She reached over and grabbed a bandage to help the man. "Are you okay?" She asked, her voice was bearly above a whisper. She was shy around people she didn't know and she had forgotten alot of how to react with her own kind. She had been with humans for a long time and could've forgotten that she was a werewolf if it wasn't for the fact that she loved being in her current form.

Angel looked at his wound and snapped the arrow head off then looked back up at her smiling, half concentrating on yanking the arrow out "yeah, I'm fine-" yanking the arrow out and wincing from the sharp pain "-just living my life I guess" he chuckled slightly putting pressure on the wound. His healing wasn't as fast as normal wolves so his wound will take hours to heal. "My name's Angel, short for Angelo"

The female watched Angel remove the arrow form his shoulder and put press to it. "My name is Jade. Here, you need this to slow the bleeding." She handed him the bandage in her dark skined hand. Her voice was normal volume as she got use to the male, seein that he seemed nice.

Angel thankfully took the bandages and wrapped up his arm slowing down the bleeding "thank you, but what about your leg. Do you mind if I have a look?" He asked finishing up his shoulder then slipping on his vest.

Jade looked at her wounded leg. "It is fine. It was just an arrow form another hunter." She sat up, her tail laying in her lap. She hadn't noticed that her leg was healing slower than usual. A blood stain had already formed on the bandages wrapped tightly around her wounded leg.

"These arrows were poisoned, it's not lethal on wolves it just slows down our healing, not like mine are fast anyway" a few sticks and leaves lay near them so Angel gathered them together into a pile for a fire. He held his right arm above the pile and clicked his fingers causing a spark to fall onto the pile and cause it light up into flames. "Do you mind if I have a look at your wound?"

Jade shrugged. "Sure." She laid her wounded leg out. She unwrapped the bandage form her leg, showing that her fur wass madded with blood and the wound was still open but it was healing. "I heal at the same rate as any other werewolf. This is the first time that my wound was still bleeding after it was bandaged." She noticed that gash was still bleeding.

Angel made sure that his touch was almost featherlight so that he didn't hurt her much. In his human form he 100% looks like a human.

Running his thumb lightly over her skin just around the tip of the wound "yeah it got you hard, hold on let me see-" he looked over the wound once again placing a light hand on her skin "-it should stop bleeding in a few hours"

When Jade was in her human form her skin was a little darker than usual for a human, giving off the fact that she wasn't fully human but no one noticed.

Jade didn't flinch when Angel had touch her wound and nodded her head. She grabbed the bandage that she wrapped it around it earlier. She looked at Angel to make sure he was done examing her wound. "Should I go ahead and bandage it?"

"Yeah go ahead" letting go of her leg he sat a meter opposite her "why were you being chased?"cocking his eye brow "were they doing it for fun or somethinge else and where's your pack" his questions just bombarded her but his curiosity did always get the better of him.

Jade quickly bandaged her wound again, listening to his questions. "They were most likely hunting me for my fur, or whatever reason they would have." She paused before answering his last question. She didn't look up at his face just down at the ground. "My pack died a long time. I've been on my own since I was sixteen."

"Oh..." Angel fell quiet because he knew where she was coming from "I know how that feels, but I wasn't born a wolf... The werewolf who was also a hunter killed my clan and bit me in my attempts to run away"

Angel's stomach started to roar "I'm starving, what about you? I'll go he some food" he got up and made for the exit "I'll be right back"

Time had passed and Angel didn't return, something was wrong as the forest fell to silence and not a single soul was about.

Jade sighed. "I was born a werewolf. My father was the pack leader and my mother was one of the nurses. Another pack came in and changelled my whole pack to war. My dad made a graud take me to safty but the graud died in the attempt but he didn't fail to get me away form the pack." She didn't understand why she was telling him this.

She couldn't help but try not to giggle when she heard Angel's stomach roar. "Same here." She said as she watched him leave the cave.

She began to feel queasy that Angel had yet returned to the cave. She shifted into her wolf form and sniffed around, trying to follow his scent to find him.

The scent of blood should be filling the air as Angel was surrounded by hunters and still in his human form, he was poisoned but the poison wouldn't kill him just stop him morphing. "Get away... I didn't nothing wrong" bleeding from his shoulder and knee. A basket filled with fish was on the floor besides him
"Your kind are monsters, and we're the exterminators" one of the hunters said with an evil smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Reckless werewolf (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus