Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Reckless werewolf (1x1)

Jade Wolfington (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Jade could smell the blood and raced to where Angel and the hunters were. She changed into her human form, ready to attack with her arrows. She aimed carefully at one of the hunters infornt of her and fired. The arrow did not just go through one hunter's neck, but another across form it. "Two down, more to go." She said as the hunters turned to find her, but she was hidden in the darkness of the shadows.

She moved swiftly into a treetop, dodging all of the hunters atempts to shoot her. She aimed another arrow but waited for Angel, she was giving him a chance to fight too but she saw how wounded he was. She shot another arrow through the skull of another hunter. "Down for the count." She said as she moved in behind who looked like the leader of the hunters. She pulled out a dagger and put the leader in a choke hold, the dagger clearly in her hand.
Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

Castiel watched her kill of his group of hunters then smirked as she held her blade against his neck "wow" he clapped his hands "I haven't seen many move as fast as that, very rare indeed" grabbing her arm he tossed her over his shoulder "but I'm not that easily killed"
Angalo (played by Ambrosia)

"NO! Leave her alone..." Forcing himself up, Angel let flames engulf his right arm but he was bleeding heavily, his bandages were covered in his blood. Holding his stomach as he looked up at Castel, his righ eye partially cloazed from the pain "this is between me and you!..."

Jade landed on the ground with a thud as Castel threw her to the ground, escaping from her choke hold. "Damn..." She mumbled as she quickly got to her feet once again to here Angel stop Castel from possibly killing or hurting Jade. She looked over at him with a look that put his sanity for question. "Angel, you are wounded. I'll be fine." She said, trying to get him out of here so he could heal. She didn't want to lose anyone again.

"Yeah Angel, what kind of name is that anyway. I'm your pack leader so I suggest you come with me!" Castiel yelled charging at Angelo and punching him in the stomach causing him to fly into multiple trees.

Angel once again forced himself up *cough* "I don't belong to you, I'm my own wolf"

Jade knew this was going to be the stupidest thin she has done in a long time, but she stood inbewteen Castel and Angel. "STOP!" She yelled, her voice echoing through the woods. She glared up at Castel. "Leave Angel alone. Take me instead." She didn't know if it would work, but she was hoping it did.

Castiel laughed at her attempt "and what am I supposed to do with you, get outta my-" Castiel was cut off when both Angel and Jade disappeared.

All of a sudden both Angel and Jade were near the cave and Angel was collapsed on the floor breathing heavily "good... Y-you're not... H-Hurt" his voice was barely a whisper.

Jade was surprised that she was infornt of Castel in one moment and in the cave the next. She looked over at Angel, seeing that he was still bleeding. She went to his side, trying to figure out what she could do. "Yeah, I'm not hurt but look at you!" There was panic and worry in her voice as she reached out and grabbed some bandages. She was trying to bandage Angel but her mind was going to fast and she couldn't think clearly.

Angel stood up slowly and sat on a rock near their fire "get this bandages wrapped around my arm as son as I've closed the wounds, then around my torso when I closed them" lifting up his wounded left arm he put his right hand on fire then slowly had the flames to close the wounds doing the same with his torso.

He grabbed her hand with his left as his internal injuries pained him.

Jade nodded and did as she was told. It didn't take her long to bandage Angel, still holding on to his hand tightly. She put the bandages done once she finished. "There we go, all done."

"Thanks, i feel like an idiot, sorry for what happened back there" His light grey hair covering his right eye as he looked into hers for a few seconds then gave her a small smile before breaking their gaze.

"But i didn't come back empty handed" he said clearing his throat as he got up "we've got some food" the basket he had that contained enough fish to last them 3 days

"What happened back there? You were gone for a long time." Jade wasn't worried about the food but more worried on what had happened while Angel was out getting food. Her eyes didn't leave his face, worry still in their blue sparkle.

"That really doesn't matter that much..." She said with a sigh. She was relieved that Angel was still alive but she wondered if Castel was going to be a problem.

Angel picked up a flat rock and put it above the fire to make a home made grill. Placing the fish on it he looked up at her and smiled. Placing a light touch on her for arm "don't worry about him, his name is Castiel, he is mean to he my pack leader but something went wrong and I'm a free wolf. Had been hunting me since"

(I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't replied in such a long time. I had accidently skipped a notification and didn't realize you replied till now. Also, I'm sorry for the short reply, my mind is everywhere at the moment. ^^;)

Jade sighed, she sat back. "Why is he hunting you?" She wanted to know why Castiel was hunting Angalo beside the fact that he was now free form his old pack.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Reckless werewolf (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus