Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Wesley Vossen (played by SmackKam)

"I can manipulate chains"
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi sighed.”This teacher didn’t know anything about her.”

((She doesn’t say that haha.))
Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

"I assume you can use that for fighting purposes, so I want you to fight...Another goblin." She left the room yet again.

He jumped around happily.

Adi thought happy things were just plain gross.

The Teacher came back with yet another goblin, it's eyes darting around the room, filled with fear.
She dropped it, and the goblin hissed at Wesley.

A chain slithered out ouf Wesley's sleeve and flew at the goblin, wrapping around in. Wes poonted towards the ceiling and the chain lifted the goblin into the air, then pointed to the ground, the chain slammed the gibling into the ground, the sound of the goblins bones cracking filled the room. He then made a fist and the chain squeezed the goblin, finally killing it"Was I supposed to kill it?"

((I didn’t know goblins hissed.))

"It's done now. Either way was fine, you did well." She said. "Class dismissed!"
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine stood once the teacher dismissed them, and left the room. That was exciting. She thought to herself.
She was impressed by the others abilities, and slightly jealous, theirs outshining hers by far.

Adi stood up and walked out. She was only calm having Chandler with her.

They had a little bit of time in between class, the next one being the "Logic" class.

Adi sighed and found the class. She sat down in the back by a dark corner.

There were a few people early there as well.
((It'll take a bit for class to start since I need to finish up the questions))

((Ok.)) Adi observed all the other people in there.
Ardiana Dracar (played by Bixiruni)

ardi walked in a little early and sat by herself hoping that they did not figure out what she was
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine walked around the school a bit before heading to the next class. She walked in, early but not as early as the others. She noticed the girl with the bat from the examination earlier, and took a seat near her.

The Teacher handed out test sheets flipped over so you couldn't see the questions.
"I expect these to be done before class ends. Now, first I will ask a few questions, and I expect at least some of you to answer."
She paused looking over the students. "If nobody answers in time I will select one of you to answer, most likely somebody who has been lazy. Raise your hand if you have an answer."

She cleared her through and read off of a sheet of paper.
"You see someone being attacked in a Subway car and robbed. Nobody else is doing anything to stop this.
What should you do?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus