Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unicorn/Assassin (1X1)

Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Nalani shook her head, causing her mane to move to the side."No. I've been sleeping out here."
Pichuun (played by PikaPika11)

"I guess I'll sleep out here too then." Pichuun pulled out a sleeping bag from his black backpack (Forgot to mention this in first post ^^;) and laid the sleeping bag on the ground. "Would you like anything to eat? My backpack has a lot of stuff in it. It's kind of fitting, since I called it 'The Void.'"

Nalani transformed back into her human form and sat down with a wince." No. I'm alright. I ate earlier."

"Same here, just making sure." Pichuun crawled into his sleeping bag. "Good night." He started to fall asleep.

"Night." Nalani went back up int her tree. She didn't fall asleep so she watched the moon rise and fall in the sky.

Pichuun couldn't sleep. Something was troubling him. "Hey, Nalani, can you sleep?"

Nalani looked down at him from the branch she was sitting on." Yeah but I'm not tired."

"Oh, okay." Pichuun got out of his sleeping bag. For whatever reason, he was in blue pajama pants and a green pajama shirt. "It just seems like..." He paused for a moment and glanced left and right. "Someone is watching us."

Nalani looked around but didn't see anyone." I don't sense anyone." She felt her body tensing just in case someone attacked.

A bush rustled in the distance. "What was that?"

"I don't know." Nalani jumped out of the tree. She landed without a sound near Pichuun.

A dart came out of the bush. Everything seemed to go in slow-motion. Pichuun leaned backwards, dodging the dart like a bullet in the Matrix. "Someone is trying to kill me."

(That's a pretty awesome move)
Nalani transformed into her horse form and got in front of Pichuun, blocking any more darts that came." Get on." She knelt down on her front legs so he could get on.

"OK." Pichuun hopped on Nalani's back.

Nalani got up and ran deeper into the forest. She was faster than a regular horse and she dodged trees and bushes easily.

"Wow. You're agile, that's for certain."

"I'm a Unicorn." She slowly came to a walk."I'm supposed to be agile."

"Oh. Should've known." Pichuun let out a nervous chuckle.

"What is it?" She glanced at him with her red eyes.

"Nothing really. I think we lost the people who were chasing us."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unicorn/Assassin (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus