Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unicorn/Assassin (1X1)

Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Me and PikaPika11)
Nalani was up in a tree. She was leaning against the base, looking up at the sky with her aqua eyes. She looked human except for the blue crystal horn on her head. She let out a small sigh, wondering about her life. She was a Unicorn but a lot of people just thought her horn was attached to a cloth that was used to keep her long white hair out of her face, so to them, she was a human. She hadn't had an assassination job in a few days so she was glad. She sat up and yawned, using her hand to block the sunlight that was coming through the leaves.
Pichuun (played by PikaPika11)

Pichuun walked on a dirt path near the tree that Nalani was on. He was wearing a black T-shirt and white shorts. He was very cautious, because he detected someone nearby.
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Nalani looked down at the male. She watched him, wondering what he was doing.

He stopped, and wondered where the "disturbance" was coming from. His 3rd eye immediately glanced at Nalani.

Nalani swallowed before jumping out of the tree, landing on her feet easily." Who are you?"

"My name is Pichuun, and who are you exactly?" Pichuun turned his head slightly to the side.

"My name is Nalani." She watched him carefully with her aqua eyes.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Nalani. What were you doing up in that tree, just relaxing, right?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Just checking." Pichuun then looked at her head and noticed the horn on top. "You're a unicorn, right?"

Nalani took a step back." So you can tell?"

"Yes. I am part Satori, so I am easily able to distinguish what species a person really is, as well as do certain things depending on the state of my 3rd eye. It's an extraordinary power, yes, but it does have its cost."

"Never met any kind of Satori before. All the kind of power I have is using silver energy and healing people."

"That's a nice power. Don't criticize yourself." Pichuun smiled after hearing what powers she had.

"I don't usually talk about my powers. It's sorta hard not to criticize yourself when your entire family criticize you as you grew up."

"Tell me about it. When I first got this 3rd eye, everyone criticized and made fun of me. It sucked." Pichuun tilted his head down.

"Everyone's different. I'm not a pure white Unicorn like the others." Nalani smiled softly.

Pichuun looked back up. "Really, so what kind of unicorn are you?"

"I have no idea." Nalani transformed. She was white but she had a black streak in the middle of her back and her eyes were red. She still had her crystal blue horn and her hooves were black."Like I said. I'm not pure white." She said in his mind.

"I can tell by the black streak down your back." Pichuun wasn't really suprised when she transformed. "Maybe there's a little bit of black unicorn in you. I'm not really sure." The sun started to set, making the sky a calming purple. "It's getting late. Do you have anywhere to stay?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unicorn/Assassin (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus