Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Er...

Hi.

Uh, I'm not good at these. I like to roleplay, or else I wouldn't be here. I'm mostly a furcadia player, but I work strange hours and I rarely see people I used ti play with. I'm hoping that being here I can make new friends to play with.

I'm semi-para usually and I play modern and fantasy and I want to try to do some sci-fi stuff one day.

So, yeah.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Whimper!

I see you already setup a nice character profile there. :) There are tons of people always looking for friends and roleplay here. Feel free to try the RP Discussion forum, it's one of our busiest boards.

Are you finding everything else okay on the site?
Welcome to RPR! You will find a TON of furc players on here. :) Several have their furc characters uploaded so you can definitely make connections for those odd hours and heck get some fun in too! Check out the RP Discussion board as Sanne suggested and if you ever want to chat just pop into Just Talkin under the Small Talk forum and chat away to all of our awesome members!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! It's a great place, definitely a lot of furc players. I'm not one, but I welcome you nonetheless!
Whimper Topic Starter

Thanks for all the welcome :)

I am finding everything okay. I was looking around when I first logged on ^_^
:D Welcome to RPR! Hope you find a lot of roleplays and have a great time here! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Er...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus