Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hounds' Curse(1x1)

Echina (played by scarheart12)

Echina wasn't exactly cursed but thats how she would describe herself. Her well 'dad' is Hades and she lives in the Underworld. Which honestly is pretty awesome in her opinion. She guards the gates of Hell. No one gets in or out without her permission. But thats not really a hard job, when your a three headed dog. Shes not only that but can also turn into a pretty girl who you would never think to be a vicious killer.....

Echina was in the kingdoms gardens, in her human form. Her task was to kill the almightly King at exactly 12 o'clock. He was selfish and now his turn to die. She shivered with anticipation, killing was one of her most favorite things to do and this would be fun since the whole Kingdom was watching. The clock gongs 12 times. Echina stands and walks gracefully to the doors of the Kingdom.";
Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Aika was roaming around on the outside of the kingdom. Something was going to happen so she came here. She waited outside of the gates, her white fur glowing slightly in the darkness.
Echina (played by scarheart12) Topic Starter

Echina passes a large white wolf but pays no attention to her as she steps throught the doors of the kingdom.

Aika watched the girl pass her. Her ears and nose twitched, telling her this female was the source of what was about to happen.

She walked in the Kings room where he sat alone. The King yelled a few things at her. "Have fun in Hell!" She shot her arm through his chest and ripped his heart out. Then she muttered something and flames consumed his lifless body, dragging him down through the floor.

Aika let out a beautiful howl when she sensed the death.

Echina heard the graceful howl and smiled. She had found someone who was at least somewhat like her. She walked out the room, leaving no trace of her prescence and went to find the female.

Aika sensed the girl coming so she sat down and waited. Her ears twitched when she heard a few other howls answering hers.

Echina found the girl and smiled, she could be good company.

"So your the one that killed the king." Aika said, staying in her wolf form.

"Obviously yes..but I also heard your howl which really interested me."

"I'm a werewolf. What's so special about my howl?"

"The fact that you howled when you sensed the death."

"That's a strange ability of mine. I actually sensed the death before it happened."

"Thats nice..." Echina lied not really caring.

"Tell me, I can sense your a Cerberus. Am I right?"

"Correct why?"

"Just making sure."

Echina turned into her cerberous form. "Proof enough?" Her voice was somewhat deeper and she only spoke form the middle head.

"Yeah." Aika transformed into her human form. Her white hair hung right above her shoulders her dark purple eyes looking at Echina. She had a thick black collar around her neck and wore a black shirt and jean shorts with black combat boots.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hounds' Curse(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus