Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your favorite character? Why?

Which character of your's is your favorite to RP? Why are they your favorite? Favorite type of RP to use them in? Pour your heart out to me.

My favorite character of mine is Rowen. She's my favorite because she's a lot of fun for me to RP, being so wild and reckless, so many things can happen. I mostly RP her in modern, realistic RPs, sometimes with supernatural elements. Within those means, the plot possibilities are almost endless, I can insert her comfortably into most scenes and set ups. Its fun to let your freak flag fly and just let loose of morals and cares, which I can do with Rowen. Its just a wild train wreck full of fun, most of the time.
Kitten

I have a few different I really like, Gwen, Matilda, Chelsea and Holly being the tops. I think Chelsea is my favorite though, because with her I can release my 'inner sass'.
Anyway what I mean is I can make her be very sassy and it's much fun, especially because she so often gets into verbal battles. Gwen is a close second because of how awkward she can make a situation by accident, I just find it very entertaining.
Kitten

I just really like Matilda's personality though she can be a bit difficult to play.
I love Elaine because she's the only character I have at the moment, I'm having a good time playing as her XD.
Rogue-Scribe

Which character of your's is your favorite to RP? Steve Harrison

Why are they your favorite? I’ve had the most fun with him and one of the best stories to come out of an RP with him.

Favorite type of RP to use them in? He started out as a high schooler and had lots of random 1x1 smut RP requests. He’s in the army now and is in a warfare rp, and he is also in a later one based on one of the high school RPs. Favorite type is modern slice of life.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your favorite character? Why?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus