Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finally Caught(Redone/Open)

A young girl with red bangs and black hair walked past a alley entrace in the drak of the night. Someone grabbed her arm, and put their hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming out for help. "Did you really think you would be able to escape me, Kuro?" That voice struck fear into the core of Kuro's being, and inraged her as well. She struggled to get free but then fealt a sharp pain in her back and saw something sticking out of her back, a sirangen(sp?). She was starting to feel tried and weak as she was droped to the ground with a loud thud. She was still able to keep her eyes open to see what was happening but was unable to move any other part of her body no matter how much she tried.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

(Can I join? And if so does Kuro remember Danny at this point?)
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(Yes, you can join. And Kuro will remember Danny.)

Danny caught what'd happened "you drop by and don't even say hello Kuro, and you already in trouble" a familiar voice was heard fom a dark corner as Danny made an enterence. A tooth pick sticking out from the corner of his mouth and a gun held out in the direction of the man "leave her alone or I will destroy you."

Kuro looked over to see who had spoken to see Danny. Her master just laughed at his threat. "You hosently think I would give her up that fast. She belongs to me and that is final." He grabbed Kuro by the arm, throwing her over his shoulder. She hated how she couldn't do anything to stop him herself.

With a swift movement of his feet Danny charged at the man slamming his fist straight into his face then quickly grabbed Kuro before she hit the ground "I gotcha, seriously Kuro, I can't believe you haven't dropped by the shop!"

Kuro rolled her eyes, knowing that Danny was going to bug her forever about how she hadn't stopped in to say hey. She had just arrived in the town and wasn't expecting to meet up with Danny again like this.

Her master glared at Danny as he held his nose that was bleeding. "This won't be the last time you see me, Kuro." He said then disppeared in a gush of air. His presence had simply left the air feeling thiner than usual but once he was gone it was clear and better.

Kuro still couldn't move part of her body but her eyes and eyelids. She was annoied with this facter. She began to wonder how long this venom was going to last.

"Back to the shop with ya" he said tossing her onto his shoulder. As he entered the shop he put her down on the sofa "so, after all we'd been through you still didn't drop by. What do you think about this?" He asked death who was hovering on his left, though death remained silent.

Kuro just glared at Danny. She really wished now that she could speak, or do something other than move her eyes. Suta soon flew into the shop through the door swiftly and landed on Kuro's shoulder. He soon shifted into his young human form to explain to Danny Kuro's state. "Danny, take it easy on her. She just got into town and now can't move any part of her body but her eyes. That is the reason she couldn't fight back. My guess is whatever Wang put in her will take a day or two to et through her system." He said simply, in his usual flat tone.

Danny saw Suta fly in "well if it isn't boy wonder, you haven't grown an inch hunh?" Chuckling as he took his jacket off. Death flew closer to her, the darkness from below his hood where his head should be was like looking into a black void
"If you want, Daniel, I can help this girl" deaths voice was deep and demonic but Danny seemed to have gotten used to it.

Kuro still didn't trust Death in the least bit, seeing that she had faced it more than once in her lifetime. She looked at Death then back at Danny, then Death. Suta was not ammused in the least bit by Danny's joke about his height. "Watch it, Daniel. I'm still a dragon." Suta blew out a bit of blue fire that hell's fire made seem cold.

"An you should remember that, I'm not scared and don't care. You're still small" Danny said shrugging and chuckling at his flames

"Actually, since she can't move I take advantage of her" he started to laugh as he got a black marker pen and approached her with an evil/cheeky look "what'cha think Suta? Will she look good with a mustache?"

Suta shook his head. "Don't do it Danny, she will get you later for it. I'm not going to stop you about I can't promise that I will be any help once she has regain all her senses in her body." He simply shrugged.

Kuro glared at Suta then at Danny. She had a feeling he would do something like this to her even when she couldn't move. She was starting to get some feeling back in her face to wear she could twitch her nose, which she did to prove that she was slowly fighting off the poision.

Danny smiled even more "a mustache it is then" he drew on a mustache on Kuro and when he was done he dropped laughing "Kuro, you look absolutely gorgeous" gasping for air in between words.

Kuro glared at Danny, finally able to talk now that she had all feeling in her face. "You are so dead once I can move again." She hissed at Danny, then looked at Suta. "And don't you think that your off the hook to, buddy." She glared at both of the two boys. "I knew I should've skipped this town."
Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Shyli wasn't in her dragon form but in her human form. Her purple hair reached to her waist and her deep blue eyes scanned the city. She was standing on the top of a building, her skin glowing from the slight tint of purple that glowed in her skin. She was watching the humans below walk around, oblivious of the dragon aura she was producing.

Suta could sense the dragon arua that the humans could not, bein a dragon himself. "Kuro." He said, the tone in his voice clearly showing that he sense something. Kuro looked over at him. "There is another dragon in this town." He had never had the chance to be able to intereact with other dragons do to his young age and loyalty to his master, Kuro.

Danny smiled a little before putting his holster down and taking out his scythe, it lit up in black flames "I can feel it too Suta, Don't worry about it" twirling his scythe between his fingers as he made for the door and looked up to check the building roofs, his hair dancing in the slight breeze. "My shop better not be damaged or someones in for hell, literally"

Kuro sighed, knowing that of course Danny would worry about his story. "You have no clue that Suta wouldn't point it out if it weren't for the fact that he has never had the chance to meet another dragon. I don't think you need to worry about your shop getting damaged." She said flatly; she regain feeling in her neck and shook her head. She hated how slow it was taking for her to regain her body.

Danny looked around once more "suta's easy to read, I can't help it" he chuckled slightly, entering the shop once more he picked up an apple and took a bite. Letting go of the scythe it stood upright without Danny needing to hold it "my shop is my baby, since crystal took off its the only thing that's truly mine"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finally Caught(Redone/Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus