Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Lotal (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

he schemed his next move in the high mountians.
Era Beliensh (played by YumeAiri)

"Uh, okay," Era responded to the lady. The woman released her grip on the girl's chin, before smiling. "That's better, Era," said the maiden.

The girl was about to question how she had known her name, but decided to keep her mouth shut. The maiden began to speak, as she drifted off, with Era following in pursuit.

"I can still see that you are questioning, Era," the woman told her. "I'm sorry," Era mused. "But, everything just feels so.. strange." The maiden ruffled Era's hair again, as a chuckle escaped her lips. "I can understand why you are feeling this way. But, please refrain from certain questions, Era. Not everything is something I can answer."
Kiki (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

The bunny sat outside, berwilderered at what had happened.
His hands now sizzling with fire, he brought them together to compress the flames into a ball. He hurled it like a football, putting some twist into it. It flew straight towards the door until it collided with the wood.
Claw (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

inside he found a figure made of wood and metal with four bladed arms, tied up.

( ;-; )
The door came down easily, as he expected, and after glancing around to make sure that the coast was clear he stepped into the house.

This was a house that was obviously occupied, but also fallen into disrepair. Dust lined every nook and cranny and debris was scattered all over the floor.

"This will do..." he muttered, going through the place until he stopped in front of a strange figure. It was some kind of contraption, made of wood and perhaps metal with distinguishable limbs... arms perhaps? He squatted, frowning as he examined it from a safe distance.

"ekekekeke..."

(afk)
"What the hell is this thing?" he pondered. The lighting was dismal in here, especially now that it was nighttime. Vincent opened his hand and some fire gathered in his palm. Better.

Still looking at the figure, he held the fire out to get a closer look at its features.
Era Beliensh (played by YumeAiri)

"I-I see," Era murmured. Her bare feet crunched beneath the lush grass that lined the soiled ground of this land.

"Now, Era," began the maiden. "As I have asked to confirm, the world is at a war. Despair had ended up consuming the innocent." Era nodded, as the girl spun her fingers around, while her head was dipped low. "However, there is still hope for your world." The woman paused, and turned toward the girl. "This is still civilization out there," she informed. "They're still out there. Waiting in fear for someone to save them all from this horrid fate."

The maiden placed her hand on Era's shoulder. "I have searched, and searched for good left to bring peace. And now, I wish that you may be the one to aid in the peace of our world." The woman's expression changed. "I put my faith and trust into you, Era. I assure you that you will do fine."

(back)

"Kill..... kill... chains...."
He thought he heard the strange contraption say something. Those were definitely words, and not comforting ones at that.

"You can talk?" he asked, still frowning as he continues his examination of its arms.

"Talk.... me talk.... you kill chains..."
"Chains?" he looked over to the bindings holding the figure down and gestured to them. "Are you talking about those?"

"Burn... melt... them.... kill... chains... kill chains!"
"Okay then..." he muttered, still a little suspicious of the figure. "But I'm watching you, don't do anything crazy."

Vincent stuck out his index finger of his other hand and a column of fire rises up from it. This fire is much denser than the one in his hand lighting up the space, much like a cutting torch.

Moving over to the contraption, he maneuvers his finger so that the torch begins to slice away at the chains. They come away easily, already rusty in the first place.

"free...... free....."
The chains finally fell away, and the contraption was finally free. He gives his finger a little shake, extinguishing the torch.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus