Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Era Beliensh (played by YumeAiri)

"I-I see," Era murmured. Her bare feet crunched beneath the lush grass that lined the soiled ground of this land.

"Now, Era," began the maiden. "As I have asked to confirm, the world is at a war. Despair had ended up consuming the innocent." Era nodded, as the girl spun her fingers around, while her head was dipped low. "However, there is still hope for your world." The woman paused, and turned toward the girl. "This is still civilization out there," she informed. "They're still out there. Waiting in fear for someone to save them all from this horrid fate."

The maiden placed her hand on Era's shoulder. "I have searched, and searched for good left to bring peace. And now, I wish that you may be the one to aid in the peace of our world." The woman's expression changed. "I put my faith and trust into you, Era. I assure you that you will do fine."
Claw (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

(back)

"Kill..... kill... chains...."
He thought he heard the strange contraption say something. Those were definitely words, and not comforting ones at that.

"You can talk?" he asked, still frowning as he continues his examination of its arms.

"Talk.... me talk.... you kill chains..."
"Chains?" he looked over to the bindings holding the figure down and gestured to them. "Are you talking about those?"

"Burn... melt... them.... kill... chains... kill chains!"
"Okay then..." he muttered, still a little suspicious of the figure. "But I'm watching you, don't do anything crazy."

Vincent stuck out his index finger of his other hand and a column of fire rises up from it. This fire is much denser than the one in his hand lighting up the space, much like a cutting torch.

Moving over to the contraption, he maneuvers his finger so that the torch begins to slice away at the chains. They come away easily, already rusty in the first place.

"free...... free....."
The chains finally fell away, and the contraption was finally free. He gives his finger a little shake, extinguishing the torch.

"thank... you... human..."
"Yer welcome," he said, folding his arms.

"So, what are you anyways?"

"never.... told... me..."
"No one told you?" He frowned. "That's weird. I wonder if you're some kind of puppet or something."

"why... here.... why... help... me?"

"W-Wait..!" Era stuttered. "M-Me..?"

But, the woman only diminished from her sight, as the world around her reverted back to the darkness.

~

Era gave a slight gasp, as the girl sat up. The wind blew against her back, as she felt the wood on her feet. "My home..!" she exclaimed. "I-I'm still here..?" She was rather surprised, as Era rubbed her head. "That must've been some dream.. But, it seemed so real."

The girl stood up, and looked at the grass for any sort of footprints from while she was unconscious. But, it didn't seem like there was any. Era heaved a relieved sigh, as she entered her cabin, and walked up the stairs to her room.
Kiki (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

In her room sat the same bunny, on her bed.
"I dunno, you looked kinda sad there." He shrugged. "But hey, at least you're free now."

"where... are.... we...."

As Era opened the door to her room, her gaze caught on to the familiar fur of the white bunny, resting upon her bed. She was rather confused, as she closed the door, and walked over to her bed. Era kneeled down to meet the bunny's gaze, as she asked, "How are you even in here..?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus