Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Allo

So hey there! I am a long time roleplayer and lover of it, though my experience remains within the realms of things like DnD, WoW, and posting rp on a forum. I haven't done any LARPing and I don't really plan too. Heh... it's too much for meeeeee!
I am big on grammer, and punctuating correctly (though I tend to overdo it) and I love being detailed! There is not-a-one of my characters lacking a good background of some sort; at the very least they are solid.
When in character I am very serious about how she will handle situations (I say she because I only ever roleplay females) because I believe firmly in keeping to the storyline. Anything that happens ICly, STAYS IC - and I mean everything. I RP as if acting. The character is solid, seamless, and completely separate from myself... Though of course I do add a little of myself to each OC. Otherwise they would be boring to play, hm?
IRL I am a smart person, with good common sense despite my crazy imagination. I draw, paint, sketch, and do digital artwork, most of which can be found on my - you guessed it - DA page! xxmossfacexx.deviantart.com ! Mossface was the base for Wildheart, btw.
I am also huge on animals! I train them, care for them, rehabilitate and tend to them, and I hope some day to be not only a Vet Tech but a breeder, specifically of Savannah cats. I know most answers to most domestic pet problems and if it can't be solved at home, it's good to know when you might bw doing more damage than healing.
I am determined! But easily distracted... But I am also very fun/ny :3

Final notes!
I am 18 and have been RPing for roughly 7 years.
I have already been from one end of the US to the other but I lived most of my life in Michigan... It really suuuuucks here....
I have a boyfriend of 2yrs and 4+ months so far who is amazing!! The only good thing in MI for sure.
And yes, I am a girl. :P IT MEANS NOTHING! >:o I fervently stand by the idea that just cuz I am a girl, it doesn't mean I am any better or worse 'automatically' at anything, than anyone. So there.

Oh and also... I typed all this from a PHONE! Wuuuuut?! THAT fact does indeeeed make me automatically better than ALLLLLL OF JU MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eat my thumb dust bishes!
Yuka

Welcome to RPR!
All detail, my lover, my sweetest friend! Hello, multi-para <3
Kittykatbar Topic Starter

Ahaha you have no idea how that just made my day! ...Night. No, day. It's 5am, it counts as day right?*You her a persistant strain of blahblahblahblahblah*
I like to hear that multiple paragraphs are a GOOD thing!! I hate hearing "Don't post your life story here, GAWSH!" just because I used more than a single string of words haha!
And thanks!! I am glad to be here, can't wait to see how this grows!!
Hate to break it to you kitt but I do all my doings here from my phone as well therefore you cannot make me eat your thumb dust so ha! Heh. Phone uses unite! Yes anyways welcome to RPR good to know that you take Rping seriously yet not seriously at the same time...if that makes any sense. Umm...let's see. Have fun. Make friends. Rp your heart out. And stay away from my cookies less the special potion in them severs your connection to the dark side. Heh.
Yuka

Kittykatbar wrote:
Ahaha you have no idea how that just made my day! ...Night. No, day. It's 5am, it counts as day right?*You her a persistant strain of blahblahblahblahblah*
I like to hear that multiple paragraphs are a GOOD thing!! I hate hearing "Don't post your life story here, GAWSH!" just because I used more than a single string of words haha!
And thanks!! I am glad to be here, can't wait to see how this grows!!

Day for me :P *Brit*. Haha, I generally do 7+ lines anywhere up to 3/4 para or more depending on what I'm describing and such. I can't rp less, if that makes sense.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

There's another British person here? :)

Welcome to RPR Kittykatbar :)
wow, all that from a phone? Now I don't feel so bad about RPing over texting! xD

Welcome to RPR! It's lovely to have you :D
Tige (played by Dog)

Welcome!
SeraphicStar

How I love new people. I get all warm and fuzzy inside. It's like the flu, only not horribly uncomfortable.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Allo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus