Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Finding a Friend

the-perfect-friend-orlando-espinosa2.jpg
Is this a game? I'm not too sure anymore!

"Finding a Friend" was created to find people who have common interests as yourself. Using the following template (If you want to), tell us a bit about yourself and what you want in a friend!

About me
Name: (Optional If you use your name (ONLINE NAME) in your username)
Hobbies/sports/instruments etc:

What you look for in a Friend
I want them to/to be:
I don't want them to/to be:

Here's mine!

About me
Name: Ender
Hobbies/sports/instruments etc: Saxophone, Piano, sketching, reading, fantasizing, writing, watching TV/YouTube, Gaming.
Likes: Chill situations, Animals (specifically the Komodo Dragon and Blue Tongued Skink.), Some fandoms (Located on Profile), cool colours, inspiring art, the fantasy genre.
Dislikes: Rage moments that aren't valid, confusing the sound barrier as sound and not movement, when people don't understand when you're joking or not.

I want them to/to be:
  • Just.
  • Fair.
  • Understanding.
  • Truthful.
  • Relaxed.
  • Respect me and themself.
  • Intense.
  • Harsh.
  • Judgmental.
  • Narcissistic.
  • Spill out all of their problems onto me before I even get to know them.

If you do not want to follow the template, please just freestyle tell us about you! Maybe you'll find a good RP partner or a lifelong friend. I wouldn't know until it happens XD
And remember:

29a43d500f93e6c42efca7e8f72ca809.jpg
This seems a rather interesting topic to just leave it unattended so here I go:

Name:0089
Hobbies: video games, writing, playing in the forums, drawing and taking care of kids

I like: medieval fantasy settings, reading and a bit of nsfw material from time to time.

I dislike: despacito (song)

What I look in a friend: actually I'm open for diversity but I at least expect that they give me a certain amount of respect, also I would like for them to have a sense of humor and tolerance.
I like this so I'm just going to do it as well. I'm very approachable so if anyone wants to be friends just PM me!!!!! <3

About me

Name: Hikari
Hobbies/sports/instruments etc: Roleplay (Clearly) reading, writing, gaming (Im currently in love with Breath of the Wild.) and chatting over discord
Likes: Chocolate, Nintendo, Kitty cats, Coca-cola products, food, sleeping.
Dislikes: most Dark Chocolate, Goddmodding.

I want them to/to be:
    Kind
    Understanding
    Respectful
    supportive
    Funny

Bigoted
    Mean
    Bullies
    Hypocritical