Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » I Was...(OPEN)

Was (played by BluePoison)

I was practically a normal child when I was younger. I was raised in a two storied house on 'Crippled creek LN,' and I had a mother,father,sister and brother. This 'Was' great...but things would change if you were an 'it.
Things would change if you were stripped from your family and put into a reaserch facility. I 'was' happy...I 'was' loved...but I am now....Was....

A male sat in front of a lake about four miles from the shopping area of 'Yundré' and fifty-four miles east of 'Crippled creek.' His hands lightly dipped into the icy, fall degreed water. his finger would trace an eight shape into the water, the ripples trailing not too far away. His cheek was a plush pinkish color. He looked at his reflection, his blue eyes shining the most through his face.
He yawned and stood up slowly, his eyes narrowed seductively while his left hand rested upon his stomach,feeling it growl and rumble.

"Man, I need some food...but I have no money," He whispered to himself, now beginning to walk towards the shopping area, hoping someone would maybe spare some food...
unless they knew he was an 'it.'
Inasa (played by Freyya)

((wanted to try out a style of Rp'ing I haven't done before, if you don't mind :3 ))

Inasa was walking in the market, going from stall to stall. Her parents had asked her to pick up some stuff, and the small thatched basket she was holding was filled to the brim with different kinds of fruit. She was starting to have a hard time carrying it, as especially the apples were getting heavy. She looked at her shopping list and sighed deeply. "Five more apples, and a watermelon? How am I going to carry that along with it!?" she muttered to herself.
Was (played by BluePoison) Topic Starter

((Im fine with that.))

Was, was able to see the struggling female. He put his black hood over his head making his aquamarine eyes not as noticable that he was an 'it.'
"You look like you need help," He said with a slight smile. "Let me be of servace." He takes the basket into his grip.
Inasa (played by Freyya)

"Uh... Thanks... I guess."
Inasa was very shy, and this weird man with his hood on made her feel slightly uncertain, but she let it be. She stood up and nearly tripped over her own feet as she did so, almost bumping in to him. "S..sorry." she hid half of her face behind her scarf as she walked to the next stall.

He smiled softly and fallowed. His eye were slightly more easy to see as he tilted his head. He looked down at the food and seemed even hungrier, but he was not gonna take a sneak bit because that would be rude.
Inasa (played by Freyya)

Inasa continued to buy 5 apples and a watermelon, as requested. She put them all in the basket before walking down the street, motioning for Was to follow her.

They arrived at the park, where several children were playing with their friends or family. She sat down. When Was would sit down, she'd take some bread and an apple and held them out for him to take. "Y... you seem hungry..." she said in a hushed voice.

He accepted and smiled thankfully. "Many Thanks! I have not eaten in a while so this is like a little piece of heaven!"
Was took a bite of bread and looked happy, though he still keeps his hood on. "My name is Was, by the way..."
Inasa (played by Freyya)

"I-Inasa..." she said shyly. She smiled, however, when she saw the enthousiasm with which he attacked the food.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » I Was...(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus