Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Two worlds; love over freedom

Sufyan (played by Ambrosia)

(Human girls only please regular everyday humans with no fighting or all that fancy stuff. For this RP Sufyan will have no powers what so ever)

Two worlds, seperated to secure the government. A fence out up with high security forces to prevent people from either sides interfering with each other. The high life was always what people wanted with luxury and easy living, food at the table with plates to eat out of, life was good for these people but, the other side... They had it bad... Living in an urbanised warzone where survival of the fittest was key, every man for himself. No authority but gangs taking control.

Sufyan lived the luxurious life, lived with food, lived with love but he was always keen on exploring and wanted to live life on the edge but the only edge that was worth any risk was the border fences that separated his world from theirs.

One night when the wind was calm and the moon was hidden by the clouds along with the light fog. Sufyan snook out of his window and made for the fences. A few guards made their daily rounds so Sufyan waited until they were clear then jumped over the fences.

He saw a girl, almost to beautiful to be real, she was out of place. (Enter woman!)
Nara was leaning against one of the buildings near the border fences, hiding from her brother and a few other people. Her blue hair was up in pigtails but they still barely touched the ground. Her dark blue eyes held fear and pain as she looked around. Her white button up shirt was covered in dirt from being thrown on the ground and torn at the bottom. Her black skirt was at knee length and was a little torn on the bottom as well. She was tired of living in fear and just wanted to trust one person for once. She was fed up with trying to defend herself from her own family.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

((Dang it chaotic, I was gonna join xD I was just starting to make the character lol :p))
Sufyan (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Sufyan dared not stop the men but he quietly made his way to the girl "hey" he whispered "shh, let me help you" he took her hand And led the way. "ROB, LOOK EVERY WHERE FOR HER" her brother yelled, they snuck dangerously close to them but got away without him noticing. "Are you okay?" He asked still holding her hand not noticing, his touch was soft and his hair covered his right eye.
Nara nodded." Thank you so much." Nara bowed her head, grateful. She put a hand over her heart and took a few deep breaths, trying to make the fear go away. She looked around to make sure no one had followed them before looking up at him." Who are you? I've never seen you here before and you don't look like the sorta person to live out here."

Sufyan was busy inspecting the girl, his heart skipped a beat as she asked him who he was "I'm uhh... a friend and no, i don't live this area, my life belonged up their where the "Rich" people live. i wanted to see what it was like out here but I couldn't stand to see a lady such as yourself so beautiful get hurt" leading her closer to the fences he whispered again "you don't belong here..." he felt a little uneasy asking a random beautiful stranger to come live with him but it was the only safe place to go, and even if he did she wouldn't be a member of his home town so security will have his and her head if they're caught. he was willing to take the risk.
"I can't leave. My brother would hunt me down if I did." She looked at the ground. He was being kind to her but she didn't want him to get hurt." If my brother sees you with me, you'll get hurt." She looked back at the streets to make sure they wasn't anyone sneaking up on them. She was still scared, no matter how much she wanted in to go away.

Sufyan looked down slightly disappointed but his eyes looked into hers not giving into defeat " if you come with me then you can live easily, you won't have to worry about all of this. I ddon;t care about some danger, i want you to lie easy please!..."
Nara blinked. He wanted her to go with him but she was scared. Scared that her brother would hurt him." As long as my brother doesn't find out...." Nara looked at the ground." I guess I could come..."

(Hey XD, i was just looking through my old RPs and i wanted to continue this. Sorry)
Sufyan's face lit up as she agreed "good... your life will change and i hope... for the better..." He snuck around the fences through a a bush which he cut the fence from.

The night was still young a light covered the street but not only did the fog cover the streets but so did security. just like always, security was everywhere "Okay follow after me, don't get lost"
(Lol. It's okay.)
Nara swallowed as she looked around. She felt out of place and it made her tremble slightly." I'll...try my best." She let out a shaky breath. She felt her fear tugging at her body, making her want to go back. She took a deep breath and tried her best to steel herself against her fears.

Sufyan stopped after they got over the neighbor's fence "Are you okay? i can feel you trembling. I know this is sudden but i promise once you settle in here no one will know, i have some friends who can get you a licence and passport so you can illegally legally live here" he smiled "plus the passposrt will be genuine so basically it won't be illegal" he whispered with a goofy smile.

"one more Fen-"
"WOOF WOOF" that din't sound good, the neighbor's dog was always a loud one "We need to get out of here, that dog maybe leashed but the guards will be here any moment" Sufyan said running to the opposite fence. He got ready to boost her over the fence to the back yard of his home
Nara ran after him. When he boosted her over, her hand got sliced open by a sharp spot on the fence. She held in a yelp as she dropped down on the other side. She was careful not to let her bleeding hand touch anything as she waited for Sufyan. Nara held her bleeding hand close.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Two worlds; love over freedom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus