Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

Beetlestar stood on his spot of the rock, as the WindClan tom stared down upon the different clans before him. His gaze fell upon to Hazelstar, and only gave a mere nod.

Spottedstar swished her tail about, as she sat in her position in patience. From her position, she could hear some conversations from nearby cats, and at times, she tuned in to the conversations while she waited for one of the leaders to begin.
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

Hazelstar steps onto the rock, and so does Grimstar. "I'll call for everyone's attention." Hazelstar meows. A loud yowl rises in Hazelstar's throat, and all the cats turn to the Great Rock.

Spottedstar gazed upon the cats that now stared at the four leaders. Her tail quietly thumped on the Great Rock, as the RiverClan leader remained in silence.

Beetlestar cleared his throat, as the WindClan leader began to speak.

~

Fallenpaw gave an excited yelp. "It's starting..!" the apprentice whisper-yelled, as he sat down beside Brookpaw.

Brookpaw gave a goofy smile. "You must be really, excited," whispered Brookpaw, as Beetlestar began.

Dappledpaw watches in silence. She laughs quietly at Fallenpaw, but quickly goes back to listening to Beetlestar.

"Cats of all clans," began Beetlestar. "Welcome to those who are first coming here, and we meet again to those who have been here moons past. As you all know, we've been in our truces every Gathering..."

~

Fallenpaw listened to Beetlestar talk, as his tail subconsciously curled around Brookpaw's tail...

~

"Recently, however, we've been experiencing a decline in prey on our territory," Beetlestar said. "And, I fear that the cause of it is those Twolegs that happen upon us every season." The WindClan tom sighed. "We're trying our best to stop this from continuing, but, I fear that it won't stop. So, I kindly ask for any clan's assistance. I have no other choice to resort to, so I do ask for help. Anything could assist my clan at this point."

Hazelstar closes her eyes, deep in thought.
Murmurs from the clans rise in the crowd.

"That is all I have to say," Beetlestar concluded. He turned over to Hazelstar. "And, I believe that you are next, Hazelstar."

Hazelstar nods towards Beetlestar. "There has been an decrease in kits lately in ThunderClan. We have few apprentices, and it might lead to some consequences."

Fallenpaw only gave a defeated sigh as Hazelstar spoke, with each word that spoke of truth. Brookpaw only curled her tail around his in reassurance. "It's okay," she whispered through a small chatter of gossiping cats about Hazelstar's news. "We're both in some sort of, uhm, situation. We could technically aid each other."

"Therefore, we have less warriors. Besides that, everything has been running smoothly." Hazelstar turns to Grimstar. "Grimstar, you have the floor."
Grimstar nods and starts speaking. Something about being a strong clan and needing a bigger territory. Cats whisper and murmur in disgust.
Dappledpaw glares at the ShadowClan leader. "What is Grimstar saying...?"

(Imma have some background character speak up)

"Do you have bees in your brain, you fox-hearted leader?!" cried a tortoiseshell and white tom in the crowd. Spottedstar glanced over to the voice, and stood up as she spotted the warrior standing proud and tall in the crowd. "How are you not content with what you have already?! Isn't your minimal count of problems enough?!"

Spottedstar glared at the defiant tom, before saying calmly, "Skystep, that's enough."

The tom - Skystep - only continued to retort back, while ignoring his clan leader. "Well, Grimstar? Do you have anything to even say?!"

Spottedstar's fur felt hot, as she hollered, "Skystep! As your leader, I command you to stop!"

"My clan has many mouths to feed. You wouldn't understand."
"Grimstar, I suggest we go onto Spottedstar." Hazelstar growls.
"I need to address these other, puny clans."
Louder murmurs arise in the crowd.

"StarClan, this is, uhm.. getting uncomfortable," Brookpaw murmured, as her paws awkwardly shuffled about. Fallenpaw nodded in agreement, as his eyes glanced about the murmuring crowd. "How about we find a calmer place?" the ThunderClan apprentice suggested through the murmuring.

Brookpaw shook her head. "No, no, it's fine," she reassured. Fallenpaw cocked his head. "Aw, I'm sure no cat will notice!" he exclaimed. Brookpaw was hesitant for a moment, before giving a small, and slow nod. Fallenpaw stood up, before whispering a lie to Dappledpaw. "I'm going to sit somewhere else."

~

Spottedstar gave a sigh of relief as Skystep had momentarily obeyed her. However, once the words "puny clans" had escaped the ShadowClan leader's mouth, Skystep was at it again, but more crazed then ever.

Dappledpaw looks at Grimstar, then at Fallenpaw. "May I come with you?"

"Oh, uh.." Fallenpaw's eyes darted about the area, rather panicked. "Uh, I, uh.."

Brookpaw glanced over at the troubled apprentice, before murmuring at a random direction, "Wait, is that a fox?"

Dappledpaw turns around and sniffs the air. The scent of a fox fills her nostrils. "Oh no."

In the distance, a large, familiar russet figure begins to come into view, prowling about the area. It seems as though it was looking for something.

Fallenpaw and Brookpaw sniffed the air to clarify the WindClan apprentice's belief. "That's definitely a fox," Fallenpaw said. "I can recognize that scent anywhere."

Dappledpaw, without thinking, yowls, "Fox!!!"
Everyone looks in Dappledpaw's direction, then most of the cats notice the fox. Everyone starts yowling and sprinting away towards their clan camps.
The fox follows a small, blind apprentice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus