Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

"Dappledpaw, why did- Actually forget what I was going to say!" Brookpaw exclaimed. "We should get out of here, before we're killed!"
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

The apprentice luckily outruns the fox and uses her nose to find the ThunderClan camp.
Hazelstar jumps off the Great Rock and starts sprinting to the front of her clan.
Dappledpaw runs to the ThunderClan camp as well.

"Brookpaw, come on!" Fallenpaw yells, as he pursues Dappledpaw to the ThunderClan camp. "W-Wait..!" The WindClan apprentice hollers toward him, as Brookpaw followed. "What about me?! I-I can't get back to my camp..!"

Fallenpaw continued to sprint, with Brookpaw in tow. "Just follow me to my camp!" the ThunderClan apprentice responded. "You'll be safe, at least!"

Eventually, the two apprentices skidded into the ThunderClan camp, while nearly knocking over a few cats in trying to stop skidding.

Fallenpaw and Brookpaw knock over the blind apprentice.
Dappledpaw runs into the camp, and meets up with Fallenpaw and Brookpaw. "I saw the fox." She meows, panting. "It followed a ShadowClan cat to the ShadowClan camp."

Fallenpaw stood up, panting as his paws were rather exhausted. "The fox followed ShadowClan?" questioned the WindClan she-cat. Brookpaw panted, as she soon stood up, with her paws aching.

Dappledpaw nods.
The apprentice gets up, sniffs, and looks at her paw. "Ow...." Her paw was twisted in the wrong direction.

Fallenpaw rested his paws momentarily, as he heard a cat say "Ow." His head looked down to see an apprentice's paw had been twisted in a different direction, rather painfully. Fallenpaw gave an uncomfortable look at it, before looking up at the apprentice.

"I, uh.. I'm sorry," Fallenpaw said rather sheepishly.

"I-I think my paw is broken...."
Then Smallclaw walks over and leads Moonpaw to the Medicine Cats den.

Fallenpaw looked away from the blind apprentice in silence. "Well, uh.. I'll just get back to the apprentices' den," the apprentice murmured, before trotting off. Brookpaw stared at Fallenpaw, before walking after him.

Dappledpaw follows them.
In the apprentice's den, Graypaw and Graypaw are sitting there, talking about the events that just unfolded.

Dappledpaw follows them.
In the apprentice's den, Graypaw and Graypaw are sitting there, talking about the events that just unfolded.

Fallenpaw trotted over to his nest, and curled up against the moss that made up his bedding. Brookpaw followed, and sat behind the ThunderClan apprentice in silence.

"Hey," piped an apprentice. "Who is she..?" The apprentice's tail pointed to Brookpaw, as the WindClan apprentice's fur felt hot.

"This is a WindClan apprentice that we met the Gathering. He followed us to the camp becuase he couldn't escape to the WindClan camp." Dappledpaw meows.

(It's fine)

"She is?" the apprentice questioned. Her gaze was rather wary, as she stared at Brookpaw.

"So, why is she so close to Fallenpaw?" the apprentice asked. "Is she, you know.."

Graypaw and Graypaw both snicker.

Brookpaw's pelt grew hotter.

"I, uhm.. I'm not in love with him, if that's what you're, uhm, suggesting!" she exclaimed, as the apprentice merely snickered. "We only just, uhm, met at the Gathering..!"

The apprentice purred as she meowed sarcastically, "Sure.. I'll believe that..."

Fallenpaw's head perked up at the apprentice's sarcastic remark. "Branchpaw, could you please stop being such a nosy furball?" Fallenpaw asked in annoyance. "We're not in love, or anything.." the apprentice mumbled, as his fur grew slightly warm.

Branchpaw gave another purr. "Alright, alright.." she said. "But, don't think I won't notice anything..."

"Pff." Says one of the Graypaw's. "Hey, Branchpaw, didn't you say you thought Dappledpaw loved Fallenpaw?"
Dappledpaw jumps. "W-What?"

Fallenpaw and Brookpaw perked up. "What?" the two apprentices exclaimed in surprised unison.

Branchpaw laughed. "Of course I remember! I'm pretty sure I remembered Dapplepaw saying..."

(If you want, you can interrupt Branchpaw or something)

Dappledpaw interrupts Branchpaw. "U-Um, so what about that fox...?"
"Oh, yeah. That fox could've eaten anyone of us here!" The other Graypaw meows.

Before Branchpaw could protest, Fallenpaw and Brookpaw also talked about the fox. She gave an annoyed huff at Dappledpaw, as Branchpaw rested on her bedding, and pretended to go to sleep. Meanwhile, one of her eyes occasionally opened to look over at Fallenpaw and Brookpaw.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus