Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

Dappledpaw lies down on a clump of moss and sighs in relief. She eventually dozes off.
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

Fallenpaw glances over at the sleeping apprentices, before looking over at Brookpaw. The young tom scooted over on his moss bedding.

"Here," Fallenpaw offered. "You can sleep next to me."

Brookpaw hesitated for a few heartbeats, before resting next to Fallenpaw. The two then drifted off to sleep.

(Gtg)

The next morning is a windy one. Scents of cats are blown through the air, and a faint moaning can be heard from the nursery.
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

Foxsong yawned as she woke, standing to stretch. She froze when she heard the distant moans, trying to figure out who, or what, it was. After a couple heartbeats it clicked. Brightsky!
She rushed out of the den and across the camp to the nursery.

Frostwhiper was padding out of the den just as Foxsong rushed out, nearly running her over.

An old queen with black fur steps in the way of the nursery. "You may not come in. Brightsky is having her kits."

Foxsong narrowed her eyes, “Shes my friend!”

Frostwhisper padded out of the den and saw the commotion, deciding to stay out of it.

Glowtail walks out of the warriors den, yawning. "Whats going on out here...?"
Another queen, a white and light gray tabby, walks over to the black queen. "Let her in."
The black queen reluctantly steps out of the way of the entrance to the nursery.
Inside the nursury, there are two queens that look almost identical, with the same brown fur, and on the ground is Brightsky.

Foxsong rushed in, nodding a quick thanks to the second queen. She crouched down beside Brightsky, making sure to keep out of the other two’s way. “Brightsky! It’s finally happening!” She says cheerfully.

Frostwhisper glances over at Glowtail, “One of the queens wouldn’t let Foxsong in to see Brightsky.”

"Y-Yes it is...." Brightsky mewes.

"Oh, really? Why?" Glowtail asks.

Frostwhisper shrugged, “No idea, but they let her in.” She answers, gesturing with her tail to the nursery entrance where Foxsong had disappeared.

“Where’s Iceheart?” Foxsong asked, lapping at the fur on Brightsky’s back.

((Hope I got the name right lmao))

"Hm. Weird." Glowtail meows, then Iceheart walks out of the den. "I heard moaning. Is someone hurt?"

"I-I'm not sure... I think he still sleeping...."

Frostwhisper looked back at Iceheart, “Brightsky is having the kits.”

"Wait, what?!" Iceheart, without another word, bounds to the nursery. He runs inside. "Brightsky!"
Brightsky looks up at Iceheart. "Iceheart...." She smiles.
Icehear walks over. "Are you okay?"
"Y-Yes...."

Foxsong looked up as Iceheart ran in, and moved over so that he could sit closer to Brightsky’s head.

Iceheart smiles and licks his mates forehead.
After a while, three little kits are born. YAY!

Foxsong purred as she watched the newborn kits squirm and search for their mother. “You did a wonderful job, Brightsky! They’re beautiful.”

Frostwhisper was sitting not far from the Warriors den, in the same spot she had been while speaking to Glowtail earlier.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus