Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo~

Been around for a while, but I never really got to introducing myself! I've been roleplaying for.. well, quite a long time now, I suppose. I'm one of those odd people you'll see use commas/periods instead of semicolons, and all that good stuff. In it for the fun, and the story.

About two months ago(someone recently reminded me, through my own actions more than theirs I suppose), I got in a bit of an accident. Major reconstructive surgery on my right arm, mild on my left, a lot of work on my chest, lungs and heart and all that. Wasn't a good time! But I figured, since this person managed to bring a smile to my face with just a kudos, I'd come say hi to all the other nice guys 'n gals out there. Pleasure to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to know people. :3
(a late) welcome to RPR! I hope you're better now, that doesn't sound too healthy x_x Have fun on RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Bubblies! It sounds like you got yourself through a really tough time, wow! I'm glad to see when bad things happen, people manage to pull through. :)

Let me give you a very warm welcome to the RPR then! <3 Sorry if it's a bit late, but I'm excited to get to know more about you. What sort of stuff do you do in real life? And do you have any preferences in roleplay?
Glad to see you making an introduction! I hope that you are feeling better now and enjoying RPR! :) It's also nice to see the kudos system in action! They are a pretty awesome thing aren't they?
Bubblies Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Bubblies! It sounds like you got yourself through a really tough time, wow! I'm glad to see when bad things happen, people manage to pull through. :)

Let me give you a very warm welcome to the RPR then! <3 Sorry if it's a bit late, but I'm excited to get to know more about you. What sort of stuff do you do in real life? And do you have any preferences in roleplay?

Hello~. And I did! Though it took a bit of effort. Thanks a lot, though~. I just work a usual job like anyone else, though I do admittedly tend to get in spots of trouble more than one would normally! As for preferences in roleplaying.. hm.. I like long-term stuff! A lot~. Character-growth and relationship-building, whether good or bad. Protagonist or antagonist, I do try to make it fun for everyone. One can think of me as comedic relief, whether I play a villain, a hero, or someone just on the sidelines! I like writing a lot.. I may even love it~!
Bubblies Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Glad to see you making an introduction! I hope that you are feeling better now and enjoying RPR! :) It's also nice to see the kudos system in action! They are a pretty awesome thing aren't they?

They are indeed, and I am~. It's a bit overdue, but I finally got around to it. ^^

My apologies for the double-post, as well. I don't use forum-style stuff all too often, though I'll try to get used to it. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus