Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » No Emotions (Redone/Open)

Usha (played by ChaosTheMew)

To show no feelings is one thing but to be born without any is another. To be created yet born into this world through a mother. Born a human yet changed in a way that doesn't make you one. Born to your parents but belong to a master. To be placed in a barley lit room, never to see the outside world and to be whipped until it looked like your back was torn apart. Never having a connection to the outside world, always alone with only your thoughts to comfort you.What would that make you? Who would you be in the outside world? This what I think about everyday, every second I am awake.

Usha opened her purple eyes. She was perched on a tree branch overlooking a town nearby. She sat up, her unusually gray hair reaching her waist. Usha grabbed her katana and jumped off the branch,landing on the ground without a sound. She strapped her katana to her waist and made sure her green kimono was covering her. She looked at the sky, her eyes not showing any emotion. Taking a deep breath she sat down at the base of the tree and let her thoughts flow through her head.
Ember sat on a strudy brance a few trees away. Her legs dangeled over the edge, swinging while she enjoyed an apple from a near by tree. She munched happily away at the apple when she heard a sound echo a few trees away form her. Ember, being the curious girl she is, tossed the apple and skillfuly climbed down form the tree, doing her best not to make any noise.
Once down she made her way to the source of the sound and hid behind a rock. What she saw was a girl with grey hair and a green kimono sitting down at the base of the tree. Ember stayed hidden behind the rock, carful not to let the girl see her. The girl looked as if she was deep in thought about somehting unknown to Ember.
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

Ace walked away from his house with his swords around his waist and a face of fulfillment and joy, he gets to the top end of the road turning his head taking one last look at his home knowing hes doing the right thinking that living with out adventure isn't living at all. He begins to walk down the road again holding his swords to is waist noticing a girl kneeling down behind a rock, so he walks behind her as quietly as possible just reaching her to see she was staring at another girl sitting under a tree in a deep focus.
Corvina (played by Tolora)

Walking through the woods, Corvina noticed several people, a girl in a green kimono wrapped up in her thoughts, a girl hiding behind a rock watching the girl in the green kimono, and a guy just behind her. It was kind of funny seeing them hiding. She decided she'd hide too. No one could hide as good as she could.

She kneeled down about 15 feet in front of the girl with the green kimono. It was extremely unlikely anyone cold see her, seeing as how she was invisible. Tolora decided to wait and see what would happen next.
Usha (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Usha opened her eyes. She could sense the others around her. She stood up and looked around with her purple, emotionless eyes. She touched the hilt of her kantana as she closed her eyes again." I know your there. I won't attack you if you don't attack me." Her voice was as emotionless as her eyes. Usha looked over at the rock where two were hiding but didn't look at the invisible one even though Usha knew she was there.
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

Ace saw the women stand up immediately touching her hilt, he listen ass she spoke not taking his eyes off her for even a second. Ace walk pass the girl that kneeling behind the rock hands at his side nowhere near his sword not hopping to surprise her, he stops just a few steps from her "I didn't mean to spy on you I just...I don't no what I was doing I...Let me start over, Hello my name is Ace Roano" he bowing his head to her.

Corvina decided she'd rather not take the chance that the girl might not know she was there. That katana looked sharp. "My name is Corvina." She said as she materialized in front of them.

Usha watched Ace before looking at Corvina." My name is Usha." She took her hand off her kantana. She kept her hands at her sides." Did I do something to attract your attention?" Her voice wasn't harsh or cold it just like..... she had no emotions.

Corvina shrugged. "I was just bored. I was walking through here and saw all of you and thought something interesting would happen."
Tech (played by Hellrose)

Tech walks through town with his hands in his pockets. He looks around for anything that might lead him to someone who knew something about the risen stone. Whatever that is. Toma is crazy sending me out here.

Usha blinked, sensing another. She vanished from her spot and reappeared near the newcomer, hiding behind a tree. She made no sound as she watched him carefully with her emotionless eyes.

Corvina blinked in surprise when the girl disappeared. She put her hand out in the space she had just been in to make sure she wasn't just invisible like she had been. Nope, she was gone. Corvina looked around and saw another man approaching.

Corvina, with her friendly and bubbly attitude, waved at him. "Hello."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » No Emotions (Redone/Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus