Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Package (OPEN)

Deirdre (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Deirdre also stopped, then turning to Takahashi. "First, I'm to go inside and take the elevator down to the ninth sub-floor. You can get there faster then me through the vents and can keep a close eye on the client. With all the set ups lately it is possibly that they could try something. The vents are large enough for you to stand in so don't worry about it, but also as far as I know there should be a cover to the vent you can peak through. It can easily be knocked out and you can get to me if I need back up." Deirdre was well prepared for this then also clearly had experience, she reached into her bag and tossed Jane a ear piece, and offered Takahashi one. "Want one? Or if you have one just set it to the channel 17." Deirdre also turned back to Jane. "I would suggest you be our eyes out here. Keep an eye on the entrance to the garage and inform us if you see anything suspicious. Also stick to the shadows as much as you can."
Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono)

"Sounds good" taking the ear piece from Deirdre and putting it in his ear " its going to take me a few minutes to get down to the ninth sub-floor so your going to be on your own for awhile Rutt".
Tristen pulls his mask from around his neck over his month then nods before slow descending down the building to get close enough to jump on a section of the Hotel. Tristen licks a vent in climbing in behind it "See you at the bottom"

(Sorry bout that :O )

Deirdre nodded, with a small salute as she knelt behind a heat vent for a little while, looking to the sky. The snow was falling delicately upon the rooftop, catching on her clothes. Turning she slid down the side of the building into an alley nearby. She would then peer out from the alley into the street to see if anyone was around. Coast was clear. Strolling out casually, she walked into the warehouse, making her way to the elevator. It was quiet, she could only hear the light sound on her footsteps. It was kind of creepy. But she wouldn't let that phase her. By the time, Tristen got down to the destination, she be at about the seventh floor, she supposed. Clicking the elevator button, it creaked open and she stepped inside. The doors creaked closed once more. The elevator seemed old, unused and quite rusty. Clicking the ninth sub-floor button, the elevator began to move downwards at a good pace. In the meantime she double-checked her weapons. All seemed good. By the fourth sub-floor she checked her watch, seeming a bit impatient. Her heart raced.
Jane (played anonymously)

Jane nodded as she understood what she needed to do. "I've done a few things like this before..."

She took off, in search of the security room. It wasn't hard to find, and once inside, she smiled sweetly at the guard. "Oh, hello. I'm terribly sorry, do you know where I could find the little angel's room?" And quickly kicked him in the temple, knocking him out.

It disgusted her, how quickly she reverted back to doing the thing she hated. Her captors had trained her well, and old habits die hard.

Jane sat down at the chair overlooking the security footage. "I'm in." She stated.

Deirdre was now at the seventh floor as Jane reported to her through the ear piece. She nodded. "What do you see on our destination's camera?" she asked. As far as she knew there should be no one there as of currently.

"No one is blocking anything currently. As far as I can see the halls are empty. Just what is it you're doing here anyway?"

The curiosity was absolutely tearing me apart! I couldn't just sit there and watch as she dropped this "Package" off! I needed to know at least why she was doing this, right? All in all, a very reasonable question indeed.

"I don't know. It's a job I just took. They don't usually tell you why because clients prefer their privacy." Deirdre answered, brushing her hair behind her ear and fiddling with the ear piece a bit. "The company I work for would probably be able to answer it better then I." she shrugged a bit as she soon reached the destination. The elevator squeaked to a stop as she waited for the doors to open. Hopefully Tristen was now in his place.

(Srry guys thought it was over)

Tristen moved downward floor by floor staying as quite as he could listening to Jane an Rutts conversation, he wanted to tell Jane that asking what was in the package is a strict rule that couriers took very seriously though Rutt answered in a way that he would have himself if he was asked. Tristen moves through the vents hearing the dozens of voices from the rooms and hallways hearing conversations about things he would be killed for hearing, he peaks out the vent seeing that he was on the eighth sub-floor.

"Rutt" he said moving towards the nearest vertical vent " I'm one floor away I should see you in less then a minute and Jane keep your eyes open, you never know what might happen"

(It's fine xD The RP almost slipped my radar so~ )

Deirdre nodded to herself. "Alright. See you down there." She sighed to herself as the elevator doors jerked open with a loud creak. She didn't leave the elevator for several seconds, looking around the large, shipping crate filled room. Slowly, she began to walk outside the onto the floor. From the nearby shadows a man in a brown suit stepped forward, wearing a black mask that covered his face. Deirdre looked a bit startled by his appearance but shrugged it off as she walked towards him. "Close enough." he said as Deirdre reached the halfway point in the room. "I've been expecting you."

Tristen heard as the man spoke to Rutt in a calm yet serious voice giving Tristen a feeling of uneasiness, he landed on the vent as quietly as he could and moved to the nearest light source. Tristen looks down seeing Rutt just inches in front of him holding the package " I'm right behind you Rutt" Tristen said quietly not trying grab the mans attention.

" Watch this guy if he's wearing a mask then he's where it for a reason...Do not drop your guard"

(Shes not holding the package. She is getting the package from the guy with the mask xD sorry if I confused.)

Deirdre would step forward. "Yeah. You got it?" she asked as she looked the man over. The man chuckled. "Why wouldn't I?" he then tossed a brief case over to her. The metal briefcase flew through the air before Deirdre swiftly caught it by the handle. Looking down at the briefcase she blinked before looking back at the man. He just stood there. "You know the rules... Now you better get going." She nodded turning once again towards the elevator. Slowly the man turned and began to walk away. There seemed to be some officers hiding behind a couple of shipping crates nearby, who suddenly came out yelling. Deirdre turned just before reaching the elevator, surprised. The police were ambushing them?!

Holy cow! How had I missed that? Police? So I guess that this was an illegal drop, then.

Figures.

Couldn't we politely just ask them to nick off? I guess that wasn't going to happen.

"Erm.. Sorry?"

What was I supposed to do now?

"There's an alternate exit to your left- No, sorry. Right. Alternate exit to your right. Cops don't have it blocked. I'd start running before they get tired of talking and start shooting at you."

"Dammit..." Tristen screams right before kicking the vent hatch open and jumping down behind Rutt "I knew something like this was going to happen this just felt off" he said to Rutt. Tristen heard Jane tell them that the way out it to there right, he grabs Rutt and runs to the door hearing the cops scream "FREEZE!" just before he kicks open the door throwing himself then Rutt behind it.

Tristen blocks the door with a piece of wood knowing it wouldn't last long, he turns to Rutt pulling his mask down "What the hell happen?, How did we miss the cops?"

The man in the mask was immediately shot to the ground and soon the cops began to fire at them as well. As Tristen jumped down she had already began running for the exit before he pushed her through. Looking around for a moment, she noticed that there was a large stair case. Great... They were going to have to run all the way up? But the cops would be waiting up there. Maybe there was another way out. "I have no idea..." she huffed. "The cops must've followed the client's contact here..." There was no time. The cops had reached the door and were already slamming on it. "Run!" she said lunging for the stairs, strapping the suitcase to her back.

Tristen hears as the cops begin to knock the door down with the hinges about to pop out of the wall, he pulls his mask back over his mouth cover his nose " We have to head up we have no choice but, up and I know they're be waiting for us". Tristen begins running up the staircase Rutt right behind him, they reach the sixth sub floor hearing the cops bust through the door they left behind making Tristen stop to look down seeing them run up the stairs "MOVE!!" he screamed.

Tristen and Rutt picked up the pace passing fifth and fourth sub floors in blur.

Deirdre ran up the stairs, several at a time. By the time they reached the 3rd sud-floor, Deirdre looked to see a vent large enough to climb through at the side. "There!" she hissed, running up to it, pulling the cover off. "Go!" As soon as Tristen would climb in, she'd leap inside and pull the vent cover back into place. "Jane, this would be a good time for you to get out. The police are most likely waiting outside so get to the roof. We should be getting to the roof very soon."

(Srry I'm Late)

Tristen moved as fast as he could through the vents with Rutt not far behind, they move up the floors taking there time not draw attention to the vents. As they made there way pass the first floor vent Tristen could hear the cops boots stomping and radios going off in the lobby, he turns down to look at Rutt " We're almost there five more floors and we'll be on the restaurant sections roof".

Tristen begin to move upward when a cops radio transmission caught his hear " SUSPECTS ARE IN THE VENTS, I REPEAT SUSPECTS ARE IN THE VENTS " he heard looking down at Rutt with a painc face. The cops begin scrambling all over the place, Tristen begin moving faster and faster up the vents hoping Rutt was keeping up. As he felt the cold begin to hit his face he saw the light at the end of the vent, Tristen hops out of the vent holding his hand waiting for Rutt to grab it.

Rutt was for sure not behind. Her heart beating in her ears, she took the last jump for his hand, leaping up higher then someone would think someone like her could. Grabbing his hand, she pulled herself out. "Damn it! Where's Jane? We need to start making out way for the destination!" she exclaimed, taking a moment to look at her wrist computer. It took her only seconds to find the fastest route to their destination. Deirdre pulled on a helmet as she radioed for Jane. "Jane, where are you?!"

(Quite alright ^^)

(waited 4 oaky as long as I could & srry for changing my name I got confused lol)

Taki waited for Jane to respond to Rutts radio only nothing came back except for static, " Listen she knew what the risks were for all we know she got away clean". Taki moves to the edge of the roof seeing cops blocking off any way to escape on the street, so it was a good thing that they love the rooftops. "OK" he said holding up his wrist with the computer around it "We obviously can't go straight to the destination so we'll have to head to one of the safe houses" Taki grabs Rutts wrist and knocks his computer with hers "The yellow route is yours and the green is mine they both have the same destination only different routes...can't be to careful"

Taki looks at Rutt taps her on the shoulder "Don't let the package out of your sight see you uptown" he said leaping to the next building then begins running.

Deirdre sighed as she looked at the route. "Alright. I won't." she nodded. Her mind was racing. If they lost Jane she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. Off in a dash, she ran over the buildings, leaping and sliding over obstacles. Looking back, it seemed the police had not been able to figure out just where they went. Looking around for a moment, she began to notice the buildings getting taller. Deirdre leaped to the next building, nearly slipping in the process but regained her stature, rolling forward through the snow. One question, haunted her. Why were the police after them?! Courier missions rarely were illegal unless the client did not tell the company. In which case, the client was going to have some trouble on their hands.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Package (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus