Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Package (OPEN)

Jane (played anonymously)

Oh, damn that stupid communicator! It didn't fit right in my ear, and then it fell out straight into a vent! I had no contact with the others now. I guess that meant I had to wing it now, didn't it? Luckily for me, I was a secret agent.

... Sort of.

So there I was, scrambling through this building (I don't even know what it was. A business headquarters? A mall? Some sort of radio tower?) and avoiding cops. Just like old times. So then I get to the roof. (Super-Spy 101: If you are being chased by cops, run to the roof of the building you're in. That way you can enjoy the surprised looks on their faces when you jump off after they think they've caught you. Note: Doesn't work if you don't have wings, a parachute, or a jet pack. Unless you're suicidal. If that's the case, then go for it.)

I jump off and see red hair running, just like when I first saw her. She looked like she needed some help, so I swooped down and tried to pick her up. (What? I'm stronger than I look, you know. Oh don't give me that. I am very capable of holding up to three times my weight. You can thank the super-science-freak doctors from Russia for that.)

"Hey! How are you? I just about had a panic attack when I lost the communicator!"
Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono)

Taki moves on the rooftops as if he were running on the street not slowing down not hesitating, he moved without looking back once just thinking how Rutt and Jane were doing. Taki stops when the last building he jumped to ended seeing that there was know where to go, so he heads to the fire escape sliding down the ladders one by one. Reaching the the ground Taki pulls his mask down before walking on the street his hands in his pocket and his head down not wanting to gain attention.

The streets are empty this time of night so blending in was an option, as the sirens came closer and closer Taki slips into the nearest alley waiting for them to pass. He looks at his wrist " Twelve more blocks, almost there" he said as he began running through the alleys and across the straights in a blinks of an eye.
Deirdre (played by beefy) Topic Starter

(It was a warehouse :P We are heading for a large skyscraper now containing offices.)

Deirdre jumped in surprise as Jane suddenly appeared. "Jane! I thought you were caught! Thank god, you just lost the communicator..." She let out a sigh of relief as Jane picked her up. "Thanks." She was a rather light person yes, but with the package on her back she was a bit heavier then normal. The woman looked at her wrist and clicked a few buttons before there was a little beep. "I terminated the communicator so if the police found it, then they can't track us..." Looking to her watch again, she radioed Taki. "Hey, Jane is alright. Just lost her communicator. How are you doing?" she asked as she looked at Jane with a slight smile.
Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono)

Taki stops just after running across a street ducking into an alley, he hears Rutt talk to him " Thank god I thought she was dead" he said catching his breath. " I'm good I'm bout five blocks away from the safe point it'll take me 2 minutes to get there and by the sound of it you two should be there before me " he said hearing the wind going pass Rutt as Jane carried her, " Just make sure you keep a look out for me never know who could be following...see you there ".

Taki took off again avoiding the sirens that went by.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Package (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus