Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Just a monkey? (1x1)

Lady Bad-Boon (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I see. Well bring it." The male said as he pulled out another gun and aimed for fatal parts of Kidan's body. Him being very trigger happy until his amo ran out.
Kidan 'Monkey' (played by Freyya)

Kidan jumped up and used the trees as well as his speed to dodge the bullets. When the man appeared to have run out, he jumped down and leaped at him, swingin his staff to hit him squarely in the face. "I'm bringing it, allright!" he yelled as the man was thrown aside.

He ran over to Bad-Boon. "Lady!" he yelled, concern filling his eyes. He pulled a roll of bandages from his pocket and wrapped it around her wound to staunch the bleeding. "That should do it," he muttered. "He picked her up and jumped up into the trees and back to the tree house. He put her down on a bed and covered her with a blanket. He then pulled the cloth from his face and pushed his goggles off. He sat next to her and, as the hours would go by, fall asleep sitting next to her on the bed.

She started to wake up as she looked at Kidar and then her arm. She blinked a couple of times then got up and sat in his lap and snuggled close to him. She knew he saved her and he even risked his life for her. She was truly thankful for that. She stayed close to him and closed her eyes once more.

He woke up a few minutes later, to find her sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair, and his tail wrapped around her waist. He just sat there quietly, enjoying the moment.

Her tail went straight as she blushed and smiled. "...Thank you for saving me from that hunter...but won't there be more," she asked in a sweet tired tone. She rested her hands on his chest slightly and blushed even more.

"I will stop them if they try!" He smiled broadly. "They can try catching this monkey!"

Her tail curled again as she giggled at him. "Wow you are just perfect. I wish I could fight but I didn't see that bullet coming." She looked in his eyes and sighs. "But seriously...thank you...you saved Lady Bad-Boon." She kissed his lips softly.

you're welcome, he started to say, but her kiss cut him short. he smiled through the kiss, and returned it gladly.

She blushed and slowly pulled away, her tail swaying back and forth. "Wow..." She gets up and jumps around him. "You are really great!" She moves in a way she won't hurt her arm. "Oh Oh Oh! There is a town nearby! Can we go,can we go,can we go?!"

"Sure!" He got up as well, and took up his staff - which was still lying on the ground. He shortened it back to the small metal bar and put it in his pocket.

She opened a secret floorboard and pulled out her golden yo-yo. She smiles and grasps his hand. "Now I will really be ready to fight if needed!" She giggled and was usually judged for using a yo-to to fight with.

Kidan just grinned. "Is that your weapon? So cool!" he jumped up and down again, and entwined her fingers with his when she grabbed his hand.

She blushed as she looked into his eyes and nodded slowly, her brown eyes becoming lost in his eyes. Her tail just dropped as her cheeks turn brighter pink.
She was lost in his eyes, her feeling warmer around him. "..." She was speechless and couldn't say a word.

Seeing how she was blushing, Kidan took the lead. he pulled her close and hugged her again, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Her tail went straight as she snuggled closer to him. She rested her arms upon his shoulders softly. She lays her head on his chest and blushes a lot more. "Y-you...You are so wonderful..." She blushed. "So great...so strong."

"And you are my lady." Kidan replied, as she snuggled into him. "I won't let them hurt you." He kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you." She smiled and opened the door. "Alright...lets go to town!"
She jumped around him.

"Lead the way!" he said, and would jump out inot the trees as soon as she did.

She was about to walk forth until she smelt fire. Her tail dropped as she became worried. "I smell fire? It's so close! Bad-Boon doesn't like this! Bad-Boon is scared!"

"Kidan doesn't like that lady is scared! Let's go investigate!" he said, jumping in the direction of the smoke.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Just a monkey? (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus