Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Just a monkey? (1x1)

Lady Bad-Boon (played anonymously)

The sound of leaves shuffling and fluttering were heard with am extra squeal of joy ever few seconds. A female had a brown tail that was wrapped around a branch. She swung branch to branch and flipped through the air. Her eyes would sparkle as she landed at the very top of a great tree. Her golden hair flowing in the wind. She smiled and started jumping up and down. "Yay! Bad-Boon did it! Bad-Boon did it! Bad-Boon reached the top of the highest tree! Yay!" Her foot suddenly slipped as she found herself falling many,many,many feet. She closed her eyes in fear. She knew she would feel her bones crush, she knew it would be such pain. She shivered slightly.
Kidan 'Monkey' (played by Freyya)

Kidan was running and jumping through the lower branches, enjoying the many ways he could move and jump around without restrictions and limitations. His artificial tail was often used to grab branches or launch himself further than any other 'normal' person could. He laughed joyously as he felt the wind slip into the cracks between his goggles and the hood.

Far above him, in a rather large tree, he saw a female jumping up and down in joy. He stopped and just hung down a branch with his tail wrapped around it, looking at her with fascination in his eyes.
"She's pretty!" he said to himelf.
At that point, he saw her fall. His eyes widened and he got back to running and jumping to reach the tree she was in. When he finally got there, he waited on a branch untill she was almost on his altitude. He wrapped his tail around a strong branch and jumped forward, plucking her out of the air. He just held her in his arms as they both hung from the branch by just his tail.
"Hello!" he said to her in a joyous tone.
Lady Bad-Boon (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lady Bad-Boon looked at him and blinked. She soon smiled and giggled. "Hi Hi Hi! Thank you for the close save Mr.Monkey man!" She giggled and made herself flip out of his arms and onto another branch. "You're pretty good on that tail too! Haha!" She giggled and started to jump and flip up the tree again. "You were kind enough to save Lady Bad-Boon, so you get a treat!" She kept flipping up until she grabbed something and did a backflip down landing on one foot on a branch near him.

"Here take this!" She wrapped a small box with her tail and giggled as she made her tail go towards him. "It has a special jewel inside and a good friend gave it to me when I was younger."

She giggled and wrapped her tail around him slightly and giggled more.

"Thank you, my lady!" he laughed as he opened the box and took the jewel out. His eyes widened as he saw it. "It's pretty!" he put it in one of the pockets on his chest and closed it tightly. "I'll make sure to keep it close, haha!" he laughed heartily and felt her tail wrap around him, so he wrapped his tail around hers, but made sure not to do so to tightly.

She smiled and tilted her head slightly, looking at him with curiosity. "Why do you wear those goggles? Can I see you with them off?" She reached her delicate hand towards the goggles as her innocent eyes blinked at him. She touched the giggles softly.

"Sure you can!"

Kidan usually wouldn't let people see him without his face being covered, but this was different.
He pushed his goggles up from his eyes and pulled the cloth covering his mouth down. His face was handsome, and his eyes a soft, gray color. He smiled, and his eyes were sparkling, his mouth turned into a broad smile.

"How's this?" he asked.

She blushed being nearly speechless. "Y-you...you're perfect...and...so handsome." She touched his cheek and smiled more then ever. "Wow! You're so amazing!" She eskimo kissed him (nose kiss) and laughed softly. "I need to show you my place where I live. You would like it a LOOOOOT!" She was still blushing, not expecting such beauty.

Kidan smiled broadly, and blushed when she kissed his nose. "But, you're pretty too!" he said. His smile grew even wider, if that was ever possible, when she proposed the idea of taking him to her home.
"I would LOVE to see where you live!" he was jumping up and down excitedly. "Show me, show me, show me!"

She giggled at him and claps. "Alright! Follow Lady Bad-Boon!"
She did a back flip and swung all the way to the bottom as she started running slightly on all fours as she jumped and flipped onto a branch and kept flipping untill the got to tree houses with rope bridges connecting them all.
"Here we are! It gets lonely here alone though..."

Kidan followed her, matching her speed to run right behind her. His eyes sparkled with joy as he saw her flip, turn and jump her way towards the tree houses. When they arrived, he looked around with eyes wide. After a couple of seconds, he laughed loudly and started jumping up and down. "This place is awesoooome!" he yelled.

She giggled and smiled. "Thank You so much!" She smiled and pulled out a yo-yo that was in the pockets of her shorts. She smiled and played with it a little and tilted her head at him. "Are you hungry? I have yummy food inside. I also got a lot of fun stuff to play with!" She hopped around him and soon jumped onto a higher bridge and walked inside of a treehouse.

The mentionings of 'food' and 'stuff to play with' immediately got him interested. "Yes!" he yelled, and launched humself onto the bridge and followed her inside.

She smiled as she had a lot of fun stuff in her place and a whole snack bar. She jumped up and down and hugged him. "Welcome,welcome, WELCOME!" When she hugged him, her tail went straight, not understanding why felt warm around him.

Kidan grabbed a hold of her and started jumping around the room with her in his arms while laughing loudly with joy. "This is awesome!"

She laughed And jumped with him too and then she looked him in the eyes. "Hey, you can have anything you want in here. What's Bad-Boon's is yours. I have to go check on something, you just stay here."
She walked out of her treehouse and began swinging across trees.

Kidan immediately went exploring around the room. He ended up playing with a ball almost his size. He bounced it around and would follow it, jumping up against walls and the ceiling. If he caught it, he'd just throw it around the room and resume following it, laughing loudly.

While she was running she heard a loud noise and felt pain in her arm. She looked down to see she had been shot in her arm. She then saw a large man chuckling.
"You would make a beautiful slave my young monkey princess," the male spoke as he threw a net onto the hurt Bad-Boon. She was worth a lot of money and everyone would hunt for her, seeing if they could even get a picture of her. She screamed in pain as she was being dragged towards the man.
"Bad-Boon doesn't wanna go! Bad-Boon no want to be slave!" She would struggle inside of the net but it was hard to get free with a shot arm.

Kidan heard the scream. "My lady?" he asked the air. He pulled the cloth back in front of his face and put his goggles on. He went outside and started jumping around the area to find her. He found her just in time to see her being dragged towards a smiling stranger. He took a metal bar from his pocket and held it before him as it extended into a staff.

"YOU WILL NOT HURT MY LADY!" he yelled, as he jumped down the branches, using gravity and his sheer power to move downward at incredible speed. Just before he landed, he swung his staff in a wide arc before him, sending the weird man sprawling. He then landed on all fours and looked at him.

The male got up slowly while wincing. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Kidan. "Oh so the monkey girl has a mate? You can watch her while she serves me." He aimed and shot at Kidan.
Meanwhile Lady Bad-Boon was losing a lot of blood. She started to feel really dizzy until her eyes just shut and her body went limp.

Anger was building inside of Kidan. The playfulness left his mind, and he stood up straight. "As I said, he continued, "you will not hurt her." He swung his staff ahead of him and it hit the bullet, smashing it aside and into the ground.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Just a monkey? (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus