Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lone wolf in collage

Victor Alan (played by CalebJames)

"ok, um, what class do you have now?" he asked adjusting his satchel full of books.
oh uh liteature

"oh," he said, "my class is right accross the hall from there, i got archery, which i dont really need but it helps me burn off some steam" he said with a light chuckle
yeah well bye she kissed his cheek

His face went very red and he walked into the class room. "b....bye" he stammered
she smiled and walked to her class

The whole class he could not make a straight shot, he kept thinking about that jessica girl. Usually he could hit the bull's eye and then split that arrow, but today, its like he was 12 again, all over the board.
suddenly the liteature class came in

His instructor, who was an actual elf was very dissapointed, first is was because he was half human, then it was because of his bad shooting. "great, one teacher who already hates me..." he tthought
the litetaure kids had to pick a partner she tapped on victors shoulder

((im in a different class room so im not sure how that works))
the whole class came in her room
(his)

Startled victor turned quickly and out of habit reached for his knife in his belt (which due to school rules he didnt have) then after half a second he realized it was Jessica. "oh, hi. What is your class doing here?" he asked.
so today our class got canceled basicly so we had to come here

"oh, ok." he said. he bacame nervous. what if she saw how bad his shooting was right after he bragged about not needing this class? what if he said the wrong thing? he was not expecting this. "You want me to teach you how to shoot a bow?" he asked. Maybe he couldnt shoot straight but he was a great tacher
she laughed let me see your bow and hand me an arrow

He was reluctant to hand her his bow, which his pure blood elf father made just for him. "how'bout i get you one of the class bows, they are pretty good?"
alright etheir way she smiles

He went 5 feet away and grabbed one of the class bows and quiver of arrows and handed them to her. "here, i got you a bow with a tighter bow string so you get a straighter shot."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lone wolf in collage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus