Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lone wolf in collage

she did what any perrson shoting at a target does and aimed hitting right at the bullseye going through an arrow that was previously there
Victor Alan (played by CalebJames)

Victor stared at her with awe in his eyes. "damn, that was a great shot, bet you i could split your arrow." He was suddenly extreamely confident. He pulled out an arrow and aimed. lined up the tip of the arrow with the target *breathe in* said an elvish ranger enchantment silently *breathed out* and let go. His arrow went straight through her arrow and the target itself hitting the wall behind with a satisfying 'thud'
she nodded her head impresive

He lowered the bow to his side and turned arround. the instructer and half the clas was standing there compleatly stunned by both of their performances. He turned back to Jessica. The bell rang "lunch time for me" he said putting his bow and quiver back into his locker. "what do you have now?" He asked.
um free period

"cool, do you want to go with me to lunch?" he asked, "not like a date, but you know... as friends" He said nervously scratching the back of his neak
yeah sure she smiles

Victor pulled back his hair and put his hood p hiding his ears. He hated getting bullied for being too human or too elf. Being 6 ft 4 inches while everyone else was 5 ft something didnt help. He was walking toward the cafeteria when a very muscular Dwarf came up and punched him in the knee. "Yer are only haf an elf ye twit, yeh should go die in a lake of basilisks" then he knocked the books out of victors hands and walked away with 2-3 other dwarves all of them laughing. "damn those dwarves, elves and dwarves havent gotten along for the past thousand years and they never will" he said before bending over to pick up his books.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"My morning was great..SHoot I better go to my class. See you later Jessica"

After class Allec went to the cafeteria to order his favorite dish Chopsuey with plate of rice. He sat on the empty corner of the table.
she bent over to help him pick his books up and looked rhe dwarf

He notice a little riot there. "Whats going on there?" So he stand up and to see what comotion is going on there.

"I hate being half. I wish i was just a normal human like you" he said picking up his last book.
she about choked WHAT

He notice it was Jessica was there and she was with a elf guy.

"I just wish i was normal." he said. "im a freak" his eyes started to tear up. he wiped them away before jessica could notice.

He went silence that he follow those dwarfs on where they going.

Victor didnt even notice Allec in the croud.
she hugged him you dont wanna e like everyone else no matter what they say youll never be a freak to me she kissed his cheek

At the hall he was blocking the way of the dwarfs "Excuse...its okay if I talk for you for a minute?"
remeber that she kissed hus cheek again

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lone wolf in collage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus