Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dimension Hopping (Fantasy Adventure) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

GuntherSavage7272

The Nightmares have already dealt with a lot of the problems in their world. Plus, they have other teams of equally powerful heroes to deal with the other problems. Their students are part of two other teams that deal with the other problems.
Dude, this is what my entire concept is based around!
The multiverse, the dimensional portals/rifts and a dark force beginning to takeover?! I have an entire multiverse ready to go and I have a villain who once conquered it billions of years ago
So yeah, you have my attention
Solas (played by Riik) Topic Starter

ragemachine wrote:
Dude, this is what my entire concept is based around!
The multiverse, the dimensional portals/rifts and a dark force beginning to takeover?! I have an entire multiverse ready to go and I have a villain who once conquered it billions of years ago
So yeah, you have my attention

Well I've already got the villains planned out for this scenario, and the multiverse involved is designed to be completely open-ended so that the visited worlds can be chosen based on the flow of the RP (and also, it allows for worlds belonging to existing franchises, the possibility of which is a fixed requirement, on account of my character being an OC based on a Final Fantasy setting).

What I'm looking for with this one is someone to play the hero (someone who starts off fairly ordinary, but gets stronger over time) taking their first steps into a multiverse they weren't even aware of. You're free to introduce your own worlds into the plot (though there will be times where I might veto a decision due to potential plans of wanting to introduce a specific world that will drive the main plot forward).
Well I also have an uncountable number of heroes and villains, and random extras
If I'm allowed to use more than one character and unposted characters, I'm choosing the inter-dimensional protectors, the Agents:
Raptors
Omega Owl
Nightstorm Gemstone
Geo-girl
And Overmind

ragemachine wrote:
Well I also have an uncountable number of heroes and villains, and random extras
If I'm allowed to use more than one character and unposted characters, I'm choosing the inter-dimensional protectors, the Agents:
Raptors
Omega Owl
Nightstorm Gemstone
Geo-girl
And Overmind

I'd rather you start off with just one character (to establish them as the main hero). You can introduce a second later on in the plot (give it a few world hops first) and feel free to use any character as a background character if they fit into the world they're on, so long as they don't stick around with the main party for too long. This is mainly because I don't want to be dealing with too many 'main' characters at once, particularly when it's 1x1 RP, as it makes dialogue really messy.

Also as I've said, I'm going for a zero-to-hero vibe. Feel free to use a heroic character, but I'd like the RP to be set at a point before they become a hero. I'd also rather not have any character who is too powerful... I'm looking for someone who's more Batman than Superman, though obviously powers and magic are allowed. Partly it's personal taste - I'm not a fan of OP heroes. But also, it'd be completely unbalanced with the type of conflicts and enemies I have planned.
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

I think I'll go for my main-boi Raptors Jay Stripes, simply called Raptors
And I can try to tone him down and that but he only needs to get super powerful when he needs to
And he's fully aware of the multiverse and has been defended it for decades, so it's pretty much impossible to take that trait away from him

Raptors wrote:
I think I'll go for my main-boi Raptors Jay Stripes, simply called Raptors
And I can try to tone him down and that but he only needs to get super powerful when he needs to
And he's fully aware of the multiverse and has been defended it for decades, so it's pretty much impossible to take that trait away from him

Unfortunately, I can't really budge on the experience side of things. The whole 'newbie's first adventure' thing is a central staple part of the scenario, and I'm afraid I don't think I'd really enjoy it without that aspect. Characters discovering things for the first time is one of my favourite parts of an RP adventure.
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

Well I guess I could have Raptors as an alternate version who hasn't re-discovered the multiverse
Thanks to the power of the OMNIVERSE! You don't have to place it in or even mention it due to very few knowing about it.

Raptors wrote:
Well I guess I could have Raptors as an alternate version who hasn't re-discovered the multiverse
Thanks to the power of the OMNIVERSE! You don't have to place it in or even mention it due to very few knowing about it.

Alrighty. I'll drop you a PM to discuss things further once I've had dinner.
I am interested. Also willing to create a new character for this one.

Peanut_Butter_Wolf wrote:
I am interested. Also willing to create a new character for this one.

Alright, PM me some rough ideas (I won't force you to create a full profile before I make a decision, because that would be unfair of me) of what you're thinking character-wise and I'll see if it fits.
creepic (played by shadowolf12)

telaports in front of solas
Hello. I'd like to join this RP with my character Zeal. He's a Tarot Battle House from the world of Atlantis. Is it ok to come from this world and use a pre-existing character? He is both a dimensional traveller and a dreamwalker.

GypsyAlchemist wrote:
Hello. I'd like to join this RP with my character Zeal. He's a Tarot Battle House from the world of Atlantis. Is it ok to come from this world and use a pre-existing character? He is both a dimensional traveller and a dreamwalker.

idk, he kinda looks a little too powerful, going by the stats at the top of his profile.

Plus, I'm not really looking for existing dimensional travellers... the ideal character would be one has never travelled dimensions before... preferably someone with no experience with heroism.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dimension Hopping (Fantasy Adventure) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus