Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » giving it a go.

it's been some time since I last role played. I'm excited to meet the community.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Solomon! Welcome to RPR. :D What sort of thing did you last play, and how long ago was that?

Are you finding your way around the site okay?
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, it'a always nice to see a new face! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Hey, guy, how are you? I'm Bonebag/Bones, and I am the current overlord of the Off Topic section - you'll often find me roaming around the Just Talking thread in the wee hours of the morning, and very late at night. Along with OS3_Ross, I am also the leader of the Brony Cult here, and you'll often find me posting mlp-related imagery and all that jazz.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm, man, I'm always happy to help somebody out, and I hope you find your time here exciting :D!

mlfw3129_small.jpg
I have heard my name on the winds, and thus do I awaken from my slumber.

Also hi! Welcome to rpr!
Hi and nice to have you join rpr. Im also new to this site but not that new to rping I have been rping on facebook and another site. Its good to have you here. maybe we can rp sometime.
Have fun.
Welcome to RPR! This place is wonderful and the people are amazing. It's tons of fun here!
BloodLilly

Run run for your life! We are all crazy here and we make zombies look like a pink bunnies. Our source of food is the unlimited amount of RP!

*Drools and go to look for yummy brains of writers!*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » giving it a go.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus