Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the character a theme song.

I want you people to take the character above you and give them a theme song that would match them. So say I used Abe and then I'd suggest this song.

And then the next person would.

The code to add a video is [=youtube][/youtube] without the equals sign.
Mad Ranger (played by Churchtuary)

I guess this also fits Ab3 as well, heh.
Erion the Scattered Wing (played by jpdelta) Topic Starter

I'd have to agree, thank you, though I can't say I have anything much better. Maybe this?

Queen of Crows for the raven king.

(I'm using my graverobbers because there's four of them so take your pick I guess.)
jpdelta Topic Starter

((Thats wonderful thank you.))
Joseph Miller (played by DarkonDreams)

The Resurrection Men wrote:
Queen of Crows for the raven king.

(I'm using my graverobbers because there's four of them so take your pick I guess.)

Going to go with an instrumental for them based off the 'dealing with eldritch horrors' aspect.

Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

I guess for joseph miller this one Patrick Doyle - Sleuth
Rechst Sybodi (played by Animatonica)

Elaine could definitely benefit listening to this when she's drinking XD

RedLantern

'Rechst Sybodi'

Come on! A classic, right?

What about her? : Shanan Azegari's Profile
(not much on her for now, for sure.) XD)
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Alright, for Shanan:

RedLantern

Haha! XD Thanks you so much!

Here for yours! ;) I'm sure it can fit! héhé ;p

Bonus, you got an awesome video. ;D
RedLantern

Well, for the next who would like to try to go up with something, you could always try : Ivy Stormborn's Profile ! ;)
@RedLantern

For Ivy, she sounded sort of excluded and alone, yet strong on the inside (despite the journal entry). I believe this could be a song to lift her spirits up! :)

For the next person, you may choose any of my characters! <g>
@Animatonica

For Frysel, he seems to be quite the scholar but with the heart of a warrior. From what I can see, she tends to keep to himself, steeling his emotions and his heart. That is not to say that he is heartless or emotionless, however. If anything, he can be quite sweet. He fears confusing and loss of control so he takes measures against it. The theme song I believe would fit him may not fit him as he is, but will perhaps better match a future version of him after meeting new people and learning different perspectives to see the world in. I suppose you could say that this theme is for the future Frysel than the present Frysel.

Without further ado, I see Frysels theme song being (Don't Fear) The Reaper by the Blue Oyster Cult

As for a character of mine, well, let's try Sylvia Mechanicus!
RedLantern

((
Animatonica wrote:
@RedLantern

For Ivy, she sounded sort of excluded and alone, yet strong on the inside (despite the journal entry). I believe this could be a song to lift her spirits up! :)

Hey Thank you! :) I totally check-up this song, and you definitly got jer figured out!
(Well, hopefully she stay strong, because she isn't doing very well in my story arc just now. Her life is kind on the hold, and I frankly don't know where to lead her...just now it's going to be rough, in any cases. xD'

Yoohoo! Stay tuned! :) ) ))
RedLantern

((@Kiobio,

Truth be told, I picked Silvya Mechanius, and she made me think of the instrumental of Krewella, which is Party Monster ( Yeah, I read Sylvya Bio, but it's what came in me to mind) which I can't find one online without the vocals part.

If anyone have better than this, he can come up with it! ))
DuchessMoon-Neko

@kiobio

As there isn't much to go on history-wise about Sylvia, I had to go off of looks on this one. Due to her half biological/half mechanical design, my initial thought was Bacterial Contamination. Sorry if I'm way off the mark. x3 Trigger warning for disturbing imagery, by the way:

As for my character, please do Yuko Futsuoka.

mm I for my character feel free to choose
Aekra (played anonymously)

For the Beast, I think this is what comes to mind.
For Aekra this...Song of Healing

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the character a theme song.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus