Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Seven Stars (Feral Lion RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pleiad (played anonymously)

Please refer to my character's website for information pertaining to my leopon character.

Location: This rp will be taking place in the furcadia client in the dream called Outlands. Please familiarize yourself with their rules before you enter the dream's IC zones. This is a free handmade pixel world download that doesn't take up much space.

Goals: To find active members and hopefully new members to fill this feral lion dream and those who would like a spot in my ongoing plot there.

Plotlines:

The Seven - Protagonist or Main Character Roles
Pleiad has been chosen by her gods to be a vessel of purity. Based on the Greek myth of the 7 Pleiades. Once she has 7 male lion/leopard/or big cat hybrid followers who are willing to pledge themselves to her. The gods will bless her. She will unite the Kingdoms and birth the 7 nymphs who will cleanse the lands of evil.

SPIRIT: Taken by Eladorin *In touch with your emotions you represent the heart of the group.*

SHIELD: Taken by Skullbreak *As the guardian your body is used for the defense of the group.*

SWORD: Open *You represent offense and aggression. Your boldness suits the attack force for the group.*

LOGIC: Open *You are the strategic one. Planning out the moves and tactics for the group.*

SCALES: Open *You mediate the members of the group and keep the peace. Like HR department you listen to complaints and stabilizes the group's relations.*

PROVIDER: Open. *The caregiver of the group. Maintains a stock of fresh food. Ensuring the populace will not go hungry. Also trains those that do not know how to hunt.*

SCOUT: Open. *In charge of mapping out the landscape and keeping up on foreign relations between the surrounding prides.*

The Villains - Antagonist Roles

I am looking for those who would like to cause havoc for the group and can be any species native to the savannahs of Africa. Be it an evil aligned lion. Hyenas, crocs, baboons, vultures, etc. Let your imagination soar here.

Head baddy: Open
Army of Evil
1: Open
2: Open
3: Open

Joining Process
  • Please post your interest here and what position you would like to try out for.
  • There will be a few necessary trial rp within the dream to ensure you have read the rules of the host dream and can realistically play your feral species accurately. Whisper Pleiad in game to set something up with me.
  • I am willing to help those with little knowledge on rp or feral rp to learn. Please notify me if you need a mentor and I will help you through rpr messages until you are on par with the other paragraph roleplayers that frequent the dream.
  • Para-Para+ roleplayers will have first dibs on a position they would like. Please have a sample of your skills ready and post it here when you apply for the position you would like.
  • Thanks for any interest.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Pleiad (played anonymously) Topic Starter

bump

still looking

Still open ^
This looks so interesting. However, I'm not exactly sure about some plots of the story. What's a feral rp? XD

Kamiro wrote:
This looks so interesting. However, I'm not exactly sure about some plots of the story. What's a feral rp? XD

Thanks for your interest ^^. A feral rp is where you would be playing as a quadrupedal animal. In this case a lion or other big cats found in Africa, as it would appear in the wild. The place that would be hosting this rp though does allow for some creativity in the coloring of your character. As long as it is still realistic. Like as found in cat genetics. So nothing cartoony colored.

up!

back to the top.

still looking.
Pleiad wrote:
still looking.
Hello!

TardisCatTwo wrote:
Pleiad wrote:
still looking.
Hello!

Yes hello Do you have any questions? ^^

Lots of slots still open ^^

up it goes.
Do we need to create feral characters or can we use the personality of a humanoid character on a big cat? If so I'd like to use Isaiah Lim as a red lion (sword or strategist maybe) minus his powers and CV of course.

Yes they can have personalities similar to humans. They just have to be a feral lion.

What did you mean by a red lion? (closest realistic color you could be is brown. They go by cat color genetics to give a wider variety of pelt colors but still keeping in the realm of realism)

Thanks for your interest. If you need help with your coloring once you log into the furcadia game I can help you in getting started.
Oh... If it involves a separate computer game I'll have to politely decline. I don't hv enough time to make that level of committment sry 😩

I'm around again and giving this another try.

bhuvahh wrote:
This looks so interesting.
Glad you think so. Do you have furcadia? I can give you a tour if you'd liked to check it out.

What position might you be interested in playing? Good guy or bad guy?? ^^!

^ bump ^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Seven Stars (Feral Lion RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus