Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Death Road To Canada (Zombie Apocalypse) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Phill Wilson wrote:
Matthew Nagle wrote:
Phill Wilson wrote:
Atticusskyfall wrote:
I love this, I hope its still on going?
((Yes we are looking for enough roleplayers to start, half of them guys in pervious pages are inactive. Are you interested to take a part in this rp with your character?))
Yep hehe.
Okay stay ready
Alrighty
I've got Ben for this if its still open.
Phill Wilson (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

Yehl wrote:
I've got Ben for this if its still open.
(( you can rp with us when we start it, if your character is okay for this kind of rp. ))

((Tomorrow we will start and i will wait one more 24h to start this roleplay, guys be ready!))
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

((Okie dokie))
((I’m ready!))
Hello, I’d love to rp this if that’s ok! I’d be using a character named Nightfrost, though human of course to fit the perimeters.

The in-character topic is ready , don't forget to roleplay there and follow the rules, if you got any problem with this feel free to pm me.
Death Road to Canada [IC]

Crystaldragon126 wrote:
Hello, I’d love to rp this if that’s ok! I’d be using a character named Nightfrost, though human of course to fit the perimeters.
Why don't you make a human character to make it more realistic, you know you have to skip all of your fantasy and unrealistic skills to come into this, is that okay?
i suggest to make new one.
Ok, that makes sense. I would be getting rid of all the fantasy stuff so I should probably make just a human version of the character or something.

Quote:
By the way as i said we're started it in general rp section here is the link, just wanted to remind it: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=55424
Riley Miles (played by Petrovalyc)

Oy anyone else joining the party or is it gonna' be just us over here? The RP's started folks let's get a move on~
Hello, i joined not to long ago, may i join with Glade? Ive tried a few other fantasies, except its not really fun with "oh she flies away" while i have just a pocket knife. I's LOVE to take part in this, its super intresting.
Id imagine its a bit to late.

PatrickIsAStar wrote:
Id imagine its a bit to late.
If you are interested that much, I think we got a slot for you my friend.
You can join us, enjoy
Death road to canada

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Death Road To Canada (Zombie Apocalypse) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus