Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Not bad, but it needs more radiation [Fallout]

Good day, person who clicked this link. You have got some good tastes to do so, might I say.

As that completely arbitrary title might have suggested, I'm looking for a Fallout/Post-Apocalypse roleplay, preferably Fallout, as I find that the series have great mixture between reality, silliness and sci-fi aspects.

With this message I'm hoping to reach out to all the others fans, so that our characters may frolic in the wasteland together in the form of RP. Shooting people together in the form of RP is alright too.

So, fine link clicker who is also very beautiful, if you are interested in starting this type of roleplay, leave a reply or a PM.

Yours sincerely

Me.
I may be interested in this, as my love for Fallout, is only overshadowed by my love for RPR...

I will see If I can think up a character..
Tar

Oh, oh, pick me! I'm involved in a lot of projects and groups so I'd have to keep it casual, but I'm a huge fan of the Fallout series. 8D I'd have to figure out if I'd be adapting or creating a new character, though - honestly, I really could use a more modern or even futuristic individual in my line-up, I've been keeping all my sci-fi characters to myself. x)
Sam Wilson (played anonymously)

Where in the &%@#ing Wasteland were you planning on having this shindig, because it can be a mighty long walk for me.
Pirate Topic Starter

Aha! Some interested people! Great!

Let's see, if any more people show their interest I might just start an RP with three or more, but currently I'd prefer 1x1/open RPs, especially in your case, Tailbone. I'm a patient fella, so you won't need to feel rushed about posting.

As for the area. I'm familiar with most Fallout games, so it can be done wherever you like. Personally I prefer the New Vegas setting. That game immersed me the most, but areas like Shady Sands and such are also familiar to me. We could even make up our own place! The possibilities, they are endless!

If you'd like to get started, gimme a PM. I like PMs. Or I'll send you one, both work for me. Then we can discuss what needs to be discussed and get adventuring.
Noah Brisbane (played anonymously)

I'm interested, definitely. Provided you don't mind dealing with the level of crazy this single duo brings to the table.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Not bad, but it needs more radiation [Fallout]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus