Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Prince's Plea (Open)

Lee Silverfang (played by Ambrosia)

Dastan, the loved son of the King of Persia and a skilled brother out his other brothers Malik and Tus. Once an orphan he used to live his life on the edge a for survival.

"My son! where have you been? Soon you, my loved son Dastan will lead an attack on a kingdom. My son Don't fear you will see what it is like" The king laughed and smiled as he sat down on the dining table which was covered in a beautiful white clothe that had gold patterns and embroidery around the edges.
"Yes father, I will do as you say but i feel like Tus should be the one leading" he said taking a bit out of his chicken and looking over to his brother who laughed at him
"What's wrong Dastan? Is my younger brother afraid of leading. Fear not brother, i have asked father to let you lead this invasion"
"... Very well" He said with a sigh, his brothers and father chuckled at his expression as he blew his hair from his right eye.

He retired into his room and sat on the foot of his bed watching the night sky through the balcony doors windows. Something about this invasion felt wrong but he couldn't put his finger on it. He pulled out his sword from it's sheath, it glowed blue as he held it. The madalion in the hilt represented time.

Dastan stood in front of his army miles from the front door "WE WILL GO HOME BACK TO OUR FAMILIES, WE WILL MAKE THE KING PROUD, WE ARE THE FINEST WARRIORS OF PERSIA AND WE. WILL. PREVAIL!" He yelled as he led the charge.
Caddoc and E'lara (played by Freyya)

(Are the joining characters supposed to be true to the age and setting of the prince of persia? or can they be from any time period?
Lee Silverfang (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

(true to the age haha :D )
Caddoc and E'lara (played by Freyya)

(damn, I haven't got any characters then >_>)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Prince's Plea (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus