Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Human and a Cat (Closed)

Pishuun (played by PikaPika11)

(This is a closed RPG between me and Olthain.)

Pishuun came out of his house in a forest, wearing a white shirt, blue shorts, and a yellow backpack. "Today seems like it's going to be a good day. I can feel it." Pishuun walked on the familiar dirt path leading from his house to the clearing in the middle of the forest. "Living in the forest is great. There's all sorts of natural foods, like apples, and there's a lot of water in the lake at the clearing." Pishuun walked along the path, trying to get some more water from the lake.
Hella (played by Freyya)

Hella was already at the lake, and had just shed her sweatpants and hoodie, standing there in summer clothes now. She didn't like doing this in front of other people, so she usually came here on her own so she could 'unleash' her cat side. Her tail was swaying back and forth slightly and her cat ears stood straight, listening for anyone nearby. The wind was blowing in the direction Pishuun was coming from, so she didn't hear him.
Pishuun (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

Pishuun approached the clearing and saw Hella. He quietly hid behind a nearby oak tree, watching Hella, interested in who she was.
Hella (played by Freyya)

"Let's take a little swim first..." she told herself. She stripped down to swimwear she'd put on before she left the house and jumped into the water, disappearing from sight.

<That was strange,> Pishuun thought. <Could've sworn there was someone there.> Pishuun cautiously approached the lake.
Hella (played by Freyya)

Hella performed some underwater flips, and swam around for a long time before coming up again. Her head broke the water surface quietly, back where she'd dived under. She suddenly saw Pishuun, and fell back into the water, startled.

Pishuun backed away quickly, just as startled as Hella was. He didn't say anything for fear of scaring her off.
Hella (played by Freyya)

"W-who are you?" she dared ask. Only half her head was above the water's surface: Her ears, eyes and the top half of her nose in plain sight.

"My name is Pishuun. I've been living around here for a few years," he said nervously. "And what's your name?"
Hella (played by Freyya)

"H-Hella..."

"Well it's nice to meet you, Hella. I'm just here to grab some water, so you can ignore me if you want."
Hella (played by Freyya)

Shy as Hella may be, she was intrigued. More so, she couldn't just let him go now, what if he warned others?
"Turn around." she said, blushing.

"Okay..." As Pishuun turned around, he wondered why he was asked to do so, but he didn't really think about that all too much.
Hella (played by Freyya)

Hella quickly undressed and ried herself off. Cloaking herself with two towels - covering her chest and half her legs, she sat down again so the sun could dry her hair before she'd finish the job herself. "Allright, go ahead."

Pishuun turned back around, pulled out a small canteen from his bag, and placed the canteen in the water so the canteen can collect the water. After a few seconds he pulled the canteen out of the water. "This might seem like an odd question, but do you have a place to stay?"
Hella (played by Freyya)

Hella nodded. "A little house in the suburbs..." she replied. Her tone said she obviously didn't like it, though. the roof was full of holes, and when rain came it would just pour through. She had enough pots and buckets to catch the water, but if it did, it would make so much noise it'd prevent her from sleeping.

"If you want, you can stay with me."
Hella (played by Freyya)

"I'm not sure..." she obviously hesitated. But one more thought about her home convinced her. "Allright."

"Okay. If you would like to bring anything with you, I can wait here while you get it."
Hella (played by Freyya)

"Everything of importance I own, I have with me." she replied. "I don't have much..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Human and a Cat (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus