Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Human and a Cat (Closed)

Pishuun (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

"Okay then, follow me." Pishuun walked along the path, back towards his house.
Hella (played by Freyya)

Once pishuun turned away, Hella quickly shed the towels and put on her clothing again. She then gathered her things and ran after him.

After walking down the path for a few minutes, Pishuun stopped in front of his dark green wooden house. "Here we are." Pishuun opened the front door and walked in, leaving the door open for Hella.
Hella (played by Freyya)

Hella walked in with a curious look on her face. "I didn't realize you live in the woods." she said.

"It's much quieter than the city." Pishuun walked back to the door and closed it, as well as flipping on the nearby light switch. "This way." Pishuun walked to the right of the direction he came into the house, towards a closed door.
Hella (played by Freyya)

Hella just followed, looking around curiously.

Pishuun approached the door. "Here's where you will be staying." Pishuun opened the door to reveal a white room. There was a moderately-sized bed placed in the center of the room, and a wooden dresser on the right wall. It didn't have much besides that in it, implying it is some kind of guest room. "You are welcome to stay here for as long as you like."
Hella (played by Freyya)

"T-thank you..." Hella replied. She threw her stuff onto the bed and looked around, wide-eyed. She'd never seen anything like it. It may be a guest room to her host, but to her this was lik heaven. Back home, she slept on a blanket on the dirt floor, with nothing but some wooden planks stacked to serve as a low table. Windows weren't possible, it'd get too cold at night.

"You're welcome. If you need help with anything, just find me, and I'll help you." Pishuun walked out of the door.
Hella (played by Freyya)

Hella almost immediately crawled onto the bed. She was careful, though - afraid that she might break anything. She curled up in a fetus-like position and fell asleep, not even bothering to pull the blankets laying over herself, but lying on top of them instead.

Pishuun looked out a window, just now noticing that it was the evening. "Wow, I never knew it was this late." Pishuun yawned. "I better get to sleep." Pishuun walked up the nearby stairs towards his room. When he got to his room, he closed the door, got some pajamas out of the dresser, and put them on. He then got on his bed, put the covers over him, and went to sleep.
Hella (played by Freyya)

When Hella woke up, she was feeling happier than ever. She still didn't know about this Pishuun guy, but she definately liked the softness of the bed. She smiled and closed her eyes again, just relaxing and enjoying the bed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Human and a Cat (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus