Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Finally poking my head out of the cave.

I've been around a few months, causally popping in to a thread here and there and working on my pages, but I never actually did one of these.

So, "Hi!"

Everyone calls me Morgan, and I love to art, like... Any sort. Pottery, embroidery, painting, cardboard, all sorts of messy art as well as the works I've been doing on the computer which I've recently started toying with the idea of doing commission work as well as more art trades with.

I've only got Morganna on the site right now, mostly because she's my favorite, but I have tons of alts, and usually a whole bunch of ideas bouncing around in my noggin.

I also sell swords for a living during the summer and help teach people historically accurate sword fighting, and not just fencing.

Haha, that's about it, really.

- Morgan
Is it inappropriate for me to say I love you for knowing more sword styles than simply fencing? Geez I thought I was the only one left in this world too. Ahem. Yes. Anyways. Welcome to RPR. Hope you've been having fun and beware the Santoryu antics of my main guy Kyle. Heh.
MorganElevrate Topic Starter

We also teach archery.
O.o am I really on RPR right now or did I randomly die and go to heaven? Someone pinch me.

-pinches-
Tige (played by Dog)

Welcome!
Morgan I need to come out where you are. I'm getting tired of self teaching sword play. Blarg. Heh.

Tige wrote:
Welcome!

Thanks!

Lance2011 wrote:
Morgan I need to come out where you are. I'm getting tired of self teaching sword play. Blarg. Heh.

That would be Canada-Land.
Awesome. That means I could double it with my cold weather endurance training.

Yes, and see the moose hatcheries and our shrines to the great god Tim Horton.
Kim Site Admin

MorganElevrate wrote:
I also sell swords for a living during the summer and help teach people historically accurate sword fighting, and not just fencing.

Whoa. That's just darn cool.

You've been a pleasure to have around! It's always nice when someone decides to come out of their shell and formally introduce themselves, especially when they've been here long enough to have an educated opinion about whether it's worth getting to know the folks around here better. :D

Thanks Kim!
Yuka

MorganElevrate wrote:

- Morgan

... <,< Are you in the UK? I'm looking into classes for just such a thing at the moment.
Well, I have learned something new about you this day!

And hiiiiii!
Is it a nice cave with a plasma screen tv?

senny wrote:
MorganElevrate wrote:

- Morgan

... <,< Are you in the UK? I'm looking into classes for just such a thing at the moment.

Nope, Canada. Sorry!
Yayyy! Morgan made an intro post!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Finally poking my head out of the cave.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus