Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Cheri sniffled and curled up into a tiny ball. She had some..... Issues in the past.
Brielle sighs, picking up the girl. "One night. That's it. You have one night with me, and then you leave." She thinks, trying to sound comforting, but failing.

Cheri smiles. "That's all I need... Just one more night....."
Brielle makes sure Cheri is holding tightly onto her back, and jumps to the top of the van. She waits a moment, and then jumps off the moving vehicle. She lands on all fours. She heads to her pack's territory. The sun had began to set as they arrived at a cave. "I need to get some clothes and turn back, you stay here. Don't move a muscle." She thinks, heading towards a sheet divider. A light on the wall projects her shadow onto the cave wall, it shows her begin to change from wolf to human. She slips on some skinny jeans, and a simple white crop top.

Cheri obeys and only breathes and blinks, nothing but what is needed.
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

*I paw at the air, still sleeping*
Brielle comes out, her blue hair with some stray leaves tangled in it. She notices Cheri hadn't moved a millimeter from where she had set her down. "You don't have to take that so literally." Brielle says with a smirk. "Do you want to come and meet the pack?" She questions, picking the stuff out of her hair.

Cheri smiles. "Yes!"

*I wake up when i hear brielle and i saunter to the front of my cage*
"What's your name anyways?" Brielle asks as they walk to the meeting place.

"I'm Cheri!"

"Hello cheri, i am leonidas."

"So I've heard, handsome!"

"What might your name be?" *looking at Brielle*
((OH! sorry, nvm))

"Brielle." She said to Leonidas. "Why exactly are you here? This is my territory. You were not invited. It's rude to come to someone's home uninvited." She says.

Cheri starts licking her own toes.

*i growl at brielle*, "do you really want to be rude considering I'm a lion?"

Cheri started to chew on her own toes.
(( Don't judge! I've ACTUALLY seen cats do this! XD ))
"I don't believe that I'm the one being rude, you're the one on my property." She pauses, contemplating. "Whatever, you can come." She says. It's easier than arguing. "And a lion doesn't scare me. I've got unworldly strength, and a pack looking out for me." She grins. "Fright won't get you to the top."

Cheri looked up, looking as if she was in a very uncomfortable position, her tongue sticking out a little.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus