Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

((Excuse me? Could I join this? I'd love to.))
Maisy Calderan (played by CoolShortie)

((Maisy didn't pass out, either. It was a loud and unexpected noise, and, being a cat, she's frightened easily.))
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

Maisy Calderan wrote:
((Maisy didn't pass out, either. It was a loud and unexpected noise, and, being a cat, she's frightened easily.))

((But again, this wouldn't be the first time Leonidas let out a roar. So unless Maisy arrived some time after Leonidas, she should be relatively used to it. Especially considering Leonidas is in his own enclosure do to the fact he's a lion.))
Arye Gethards wrote:
Arye sees the human again but this time, he recognizes him. "T-therik?" Arye says. He climbs outside the cage and to the floor running to James and Therik. Arye tries pushing James away, but being at the size of a paperclip, he didn't really affect him. "Don't bite him! I know this human, he is my friend from a long time ago." Arye shouts at James. "I never thought i'd see him again... Maybe if we don't freak him out again, he might just buy us all out!" Arye suggests. He feels the ground vibrate, Therik was beginning to wake up... "Every back to their cages! Quickly!" Arye runs towards his cage as fast as he could at his stature.

((Also guys, CoolShortie will be offline for a while and will create a new profile sometime else...))
((How does one go about joining this rp?))
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

((Is rika24 still active in this rp?))
((It appears that their last responce was just over 5 days ago))
((Idk))
-CoolShortie-

((Hey guys, I'm back. I'll get a proper post in later tonight, but I'm just letting you all know that I'm back.))
((I'm still wondering how I go about joining this rp, it looks really fun))
Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Northcover Snow wrote:
((I'm still wondering how I go about joining this rp, it looks really fun))
(( SAME! ))
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((I totally havent been following along trying to think of a way in either... XD Although I may not have a char to fit... hmm))

Kyle Willis wrote:
((I totally havent been following along trying to think of a way in either... XD Although I may not have a char to fit... hmm))
(( XD ))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((All you guys need to do is reply with a character like WinterBae did.))
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

((Can I join? Even though I don't have an OC that's completely animal human, I got an OC with a "Animalistic mosterous" side, with that I mean Jared, Hectors hellbrother))
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

((I’ll brb after 2nd hour))

James Carter wrote:
((I’ll brb after 2nd hour))
(( Bye! ))
Katherine (played by winterbae2002)

((I was gonna get you, but I didn't know aghhhh I got you))

((I unfortunately have to brb.))

((welp, I will be gone for about an hour. Sorry if I put a wrench in anything. Continue without if you must. I can improvise a way back xD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus