Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

"OH MY GOD CHERI! STOP!" Brielle says, looking at what she's doing. She laughs at the girl, she was funny, even if she wasn't trying to be.
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

"I just came to greet the new hybrids, if you want me to leave then fine." *i turn around and leave, my tail flicks in anger*
Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Cheri smiled a little and did so.
"I'm not a hybrid. I'm a werewolf." She says to Leonidas.

Cheri licked Brielle's toes. (( XD ))
Brielle kneels down, and lifts Cheri's head from her foot. She looks at her. "Are you always in this form?" She asks.

Cheri nodded. "I'm always part-cat part-human."
"Good..." She says. "It's hot." She mutters under her breath, so Cheri couldn't hear. Their faces were inches apart. Brielle felt this urge... she couldn't explain it. She snaps out of it. "The pack. A quarter mile from here." She begins to walk, saying nothing more.

Cheri follows with a smile.
They walk for 8 more minutes, when they come to an opening in the trees. A clearing. There was a fire pit, surrounded by stone walkway. The place seemed to be empty. But, when looking harder, you can see the glowing eyes of the wolf. They were silver like Brielle's. All of them.

"Woah...."
Brielle smirked at Cheri's amazement.

((one moment, I'm going to make a list of people in the pack. I may actually be heading to bed soon, so be prepared for me not answering, it probably means i'm asleep.))
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

-other characters- wrote:
((So, how I understand, is that we were all in our cages, and then we changed scenes so that some of us were in the truck, and inconsistencies happened. Leo, Cheri, Gia, and Brielle are in the forest while I think Maisy, Kyle, and Northcover are still in the store? Is that what's happened?))
(Nope, i'm in my cage, i never left it)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus