Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So.... -scratches head- sup?

Tony Santiago (played by shadow-warrior47)

Yeah Im new here so please forgive me if do somthing stupid.
Yo! I finally found you Anthony! :D
Sanne Moderator

Hi there Shadow! (Is it okay if I call you Shadow?) Welcome to RPR. :D

If you're afraid you'll do something wrong, you can always familiarize yourself with the site rules and forum rules again. If you stick to these, there's very little that can happen. ;)

I checked out your character Tony! Are you going to add more information to his profile soon? I'd love to know more about him.

Maybe there's more you'd like to share with us - your hobbies, if you have ever roleplayed before (and if so, where) and what your favorite genres are!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! :) Sanne has some really great suggestions, but if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
Tony Santiago (played by shadow-warrior47) Topic Starter

thanks for the info and about tony...you see i kinda made mistakes on his profile but i now got things straightened out so you guys will get more info about tony ;D
Welcome to RPR! Sanne made excellent suggestions and as Loki said don't be afraid to ask! The mod staff is amazing here and are more than willing to answer questions, and if you pop into the Just Talkin' chat I'm sure you'll find several users that are great to talk to as well!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So.... -scratches head- sup?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus