Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romeo and Juliet/Grease PM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Doctor_Death

A stunning girl(or boy!) meets a charming boy.

They immediately fall for each other. They spend the day together, before going home and realizing that their families hate each other. They must find a way to be together! They've found true love, they know they have.

OR!!!!!

A bad boy meets a shy, delicate girl in summer, and they fall head first in love. They spend the day together, possibly even the night, but have to part when the first day of school is the day after that. They'll never meet again!
..Or, will they?

After finding out that she is in love with her school bad boy, and he finds out that he's in love with an unpopular, bullied girl, how will they continue their romance? Will they hide their relationship?
Will they have it public?

Private message me if you want to role-play either of these! This is obviously a romance, and a LITTLE BIT of fantasy can be there, but not a lot, meaning that your character can be a fantasy character, but don't make it the main focus. We can decide our roles and the settings in our messages.

Hope we can role-play!
I’d be down do develop any of my girls with you!
Just PM me if you are still looking for partners! ;)

Jencey <3
Hey there
Still doing the Romeo and Juliet rp?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romeo and Juliet/Grease PM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus