Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Moonbeam Academy

Kytsora (played by Kytsora)

She sighed as she walked up to the school, her eyes trained on the clock of the center tower. 'Good, I'm not late...' She thought as her red-brown tail swished softly from side to side, her uniform skirt catching on her tail from time to time. The breeze was warm, the sun peaking out from behind a few clouds intermittently to give light. She took a single step forward past the gates, her heart jumping as she realized it was the first day of school.
Nick (played by ThunderWolf12)

(Mind if I join?)
Kytsora (played by Kytsora) Topic Starter

(Sure, the more the merrier.)
Danniel Riley (played by EonRising)

Danniel walked silently down a hallway, her feet paws padding quietly against the tile floor, a nervous look on her face.
She was an exchange student and this was her first day at ta Japanese school. Already the uniform seemed too tight and the hallways felt like they were constricting her, sapping away her very essence.

She walked up to the doors and walked in, glancing around at the school building. She had been there a few times before with her father for orientation, but it seemed huge compared to her. As her paws hit the tile floors, she noticed a girl who seemed out of place. She felt compelled to speak to her, and she found herself walking over to her, her issued schoolbag hanging in her paws in front of her as she approached her.

"Uhmm.... Ohayou...?" She slowly smiled.

Danniel let out a startled yelp when she heard the voice and whirled around, "W-what?" she asked nervously. She understood only very little Japanese and so didn't understand what was just asked.

She blinked a moment, understanding her question, but wondering for a moment why she didn't know Japanese. It made little difference to her, and she quickly corrected herself.

"S-sorry. I can speak English... I thought you might know Japanese. It means good morning."

"Not really... My parents forced me into this. I know hardly any Japanese at all, sorry," she looked shyly down at her feet paws tehn back up and smiled, "Good morning to you too. I'm Danniel."

"My name is Kitsora Hitamashii*, it's nice to meet you." she smiled a little more, her emerald eyes happily greeting hers directly. "Sorry to hear that you don't want to be here. This is my first year at this school."

(*OOC Sidenote: Kitsora has many last names based on different RPs.)

Danniel's blue eyes met with Kitsora's and she grinned, "Nice to meet you as well. Are all schools here in Japan like this?" she asked, mostly referring to the stiff uniform which was bothering her greatly.

She chuckled a bit at that. "Yeah, most of them are. I believe it has something to do with cutting down distractions in class... to that extent." she pulled at her own skirt. "You get used to wearing them, particularly since the school provides us with everything. I am here on scholarship, so most of mine was paid before I got here. So what's your homeroom?" she pulled out a paper, and pointed out what meant homeroom in kanji. On hers, it said 'RM 238, 1C Iwamoto-san'.

"I've got the same," she smiled warmly, "But... Do you know how to get there?"

"I think this way..." she pointed to the stairs near the entrance of the school. "Let's get moving, the bell might ring soon." She started to walk towards the stairs, allowing for her to follow.

Danniel nodded and kept pace easily, looking around at everything and constantly tugging at her skirt, hating the tight fit and the constriction.

As she rounded the landing of the stairs, a grey wolf with blue eyes and long black hair passed the two, a very serene and calm look on his face. She stopped short and stared at him as he passed, her eyes fixed on him.

Danniel watched but said nothing, "Do you know him?" she asked when he was out of ear shot.

"I had heard about him... He's Takeru... He is the top of his class and this school, for that matter... I've only seen him once, I asked the sensei in charge of orientation who he was." she blinked as she continued to walk up to the 2nd floor where their class was. "Here it is."
Nick (played by ThunderWolf12)

Nick was already at class, bored out of his mind. He badly wanted school to be over. He sighed, leaning back in his chair. He looked around, smiling to someone across the room.

Danniel opened the door and walked into the class room, holding her books a bit nerously and she tugged uncomfortably at her uniform.

She followed her in, closing the door. "I hope you can handle the classes. I'll help when I can, okay?" She looked around, finding her seat with her name on it, last first as usual.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Moonbeam Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus