Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » An Epic RP?

MissUndeadKisses

I've been so into stories lately, being very creative. I'm looking for someone willing to put into a very epic RP. Romance, Fighting, Fantasy Even? ANYTHING. I'm even will to make a new character to fit with ones you may already have or the other way around. Any ara of time even. Please someone get back to me, shoot ideas. even private message me if you wish.
Would you be willing to do an RP with my furry, Midnight? :)
Anna and Kerag (played anonymously)

Hi! I have virtually no experience with epic RPs. But a couple of years ago, I got inspired to make a rather unusual princess (as in ruler of a principality) character, and I feel like she deserves something epic. Her profile isn't completed yet, but if it catches your eye, I'll work on it faster. If it doesn't - no problem :) Either way, good luck finding RP partners ;)
MissUndeadKisses Topic Starter

Midnight wrote:
Would you be willing to do an RP with my furry, Midnight? :)

I would love to, Ill make a furry. PM me with ideas?

Anna and Kerag wrote:
Hi! I have virtually no experience with epic RPs. But a couple of years ago, I got inspired to make a rather unusual princess (as in ruler of a principality) character, and I feel like she deserves something epic. Her profile isn't completed yet, but if it catches your eye, I'll work on it faster. If it doesn't - no problem :) Either way, good luck finding RP partners ;)

Would you like a romance? Adventure? Fighting?

Well, technically, Anna already has a romance of sorts, with Kerag, and she'll never have any romantic or sexual relationship with anyone else. But an adventure sounds like fun :) Although I guess that would have to be when she's away from home, and her husband.

How about she's desperately trying to find some sort of item to save his life? That could be some moreally ambiguous fun (morally ambiguous in the sense that almost everyone thinks she'd be better off without him, and he is truly evil).

I'm not sure how to go about a fight. Could you specify that? The only fights I've seen RPd are done with dice and stats, and I'm not sure how to base a story arounf that. Did you mean war or somethng like that, perhaps on a smaller scale? A fight for power, perhaps?

Anna and Kerag wrote:
Well, technically, Anna already has a romance of sorts, with Kerag, and she'll never have any romantic or sexual relationship with anyone else. But an adventure sounds like fun :) Although I guess that would have to be when she's away from home, and her husband.

How about she's desperately trying to find some sort of item to save his life? That could be some moreally ambiguous fun (morally ambiguous in the sense that almost everyone thinks she'd be better off without him, and he is truly evil).

I'm not sure how to go about a fight. Could you specify that? The only fights I've seen RPd are done with dice and stats, and I'm not sure how to base a story arounf that. Did you mean war or somethng like that, perhaps on a smaller scale? A fight for power, perhaps?

Fighting with thugs persay or animals. Like while on an adventure lol I will be useing a rough chacater that I'm makeing right now.

Well, my way of fighting with them would be "shoots the thug/animal in the eye using a bow and an arrow". Not very epic, but effective :D

Anna and Kerag wrote:
Well, my way of fighting with them would be "shoots the thug/animal in the eye using a bow and an arrow". Not very epic, but effective :D

Fine by me. Send the scene and begining through private message sense they are easier to keep track of.

Okay. Do you want it to be a beginning of something, lots of work to be done in-RP etc.?

Anna and Kerag wrote:
Okay. Do you want it to be a beginning of something, lots of work to be done in-RP etc.?

Whatever you wish.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » An Epic RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus