Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Mountains Old (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Reesie

Are you currently still seeking?
Same question, here! :)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

@ Tusitala

To be quite honest most of your characters could easily fit into the story as it is presently. If you wanted to keep to the theme of the forest more so I'd suggest using your spell-casters, elves or thieves rather than nobility in the beginning.

@Reesie & TardisCatTwo I am. I'm curious first though, what characters do you two have in mind?
Hm... I'm thinking possibly Moon Cipher, but most likely someone from my Character Slot 'Others', or maybe Liana or Yuki. ;)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

@ TardisCatTwo Not gonna lie, I'm more comfortable accepting folks with characters I can read about. If you're willing to update the 'Others' profile I might reconsider. For now I do like the idea of Moon Cipher being around, as they seem to fit in the most. Being that Maren might be involved I'd be a hypocrite to turn away your cat characters, and ofc they can fit into an enchanted forest fairly well too.
Okay! I think I'll go with Moon! ;)
This seems really cool, I'm in exams starting 2 days from now but I'd love to join!

I've got two characters I could use Quintus and Lucy or maybe both?

Quintus could be in later RP as either a very powerful ally or foe. Whilst the rp is going on he'd be in the ruins of an advanced ancient dwarven city, with decaying metal and crystal buildings. Deep inside one such ruin he could be found inside a cryopod frozen in time, waiting.

Lucy isn't overpowered and is a half elf ranger, on a quest to find out where her father disappeared to after going though a portal. That'd give her a good reason to tag along and gain experience. (And also an excuse to rp with her)

Actually that could also be a side quest, Lucy trying to find a power source to open the pod (lol mass effect style loyalty quest) anyways let me know if you think either of them would fit!

Also welcome back!
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Hey again!

That sounds interesting, and what with the already ruin-based theme of the story I would like to see your ideas for Quintus and/or Lucy incorporated into the story. It encompasses the mythical feeling I was going for in the OP. (Not sure I actually got that across, but hey whatevs)
Awesome! I'll write something up soon :)
Hi! Is it still possible to join?
If I could than I'd probably like to use Soo-hyun, but if other character that I have would fit better in your opinion then please tell me. :)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

It is. You're free to! It looks like I might need to close this soon though, if luck keeps the way it is.

Considering a lot of you folks don't have an immediate 'in', we should discuss introducing new scenes that are better suited for introducing your characters into the story. (Mostly just to avoid people waiting forever for an in/ for too many people to show up in one scene). I know there are already technically two scenes with a third one being planned, but we might still need more if you guys are all gonna join in.

I'll probs start working on a local map, depicting the mountain and the territories surrounding it the way I imagine. We can revisit it and adjust borders accordingly once its made, ofc.
Hey! Anyone on?
Hi! Yeah, I'm on.
((COOLL!! YAY!))
Beetlebelle

@iltheyn ~ Oooo, I'm looking forward to seeing the map! And if you could use my artsy skills at all I'd be happy to lend a hand. :3
That's perfect! My idea was the dwarven ruins would be in a mountain basin so I cant wait to see how the mountain lines up with what I imagined. I'll post later once I'm done an assignment I'm working on.
Zuhan should be in the east...
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Lets move further discussion to the OOC thread, prevents folks from getting out of the loop.
-CoolShortie-

This does sound interesting. Do you think that my character Charlotte could fit in this setting? Adapted to fit better in a medieval setting, of course. How does she look initially?
North-Wood

Could an omnivorous unicorn the size of a wolf join?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Mountains Old (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus