Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anime?

Alpha_Wolf245 Topic Starter

BunBunUke wrote:
Oh god... Anyone said Pandora Hearts yet? No? For shame.

Besides that...

Black Butler
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Love Stage!!!
Junjou romantica
Negima
Ouran High school Host Club
Squid Girl

Or basics...

Ponyo
Spirited Away
Howls moving castle
Totoro
Kikis delivery service

Junjou romantica sounds interesting

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Alpha_Wolf245 wrote:

Thgoing to start watching these animes when I get home and love you profie picture

Awesome! :D And thank you~ ^-^

I'm very particular about my animes, so all of these are appropriate and don't have a lot of fanservice (with the exception of Seven Deadly Sins). Here's a little more of a breakdown of my suggestions:

Your Lie in April --- Modern realistic, super in the feels. You WILL cry.

Children of the Whales --- High fantasy, medieval-ish area. Unique story. Also cried now and then, but so good.

Soul Eater --- I'm in the midst of watching this. It's part comedy, part modern (1900s) fantasy, but I'm getting into a deeper storyline so it's really interesting.

One Punch Man --- Modern/future superhero comedy. PURE GOLD. Thought I would hate this, I loved it. Binged the whole season in a matter of days (around three jobs xD)

Gargantia on the verdurous planet --- Sci-Fi, and EPICLY DONE. Would watch this again in a heartbeat. Great characters, awesome twists. 10/10

ID-0 --- Sci-Fi, very unique storyline. Pretty good, but not quite as good as Gargantia. I would have liked to see it go a few places that it didn't, but still very good.

Captain Harlock: Space Pirate --- Sci-Fi pirates. What more can I say? This dude's a bad@$$ and I love it.

Violet Evergarden --- Rough 1900s? It's set in an 'alternate world' so there's no America, etc, but it's mostly realistic. Cars and planes and stuff exist but it's during a wartime era. SO GOOD. Not much action, but a lot of emotional and character development. I adored it.

Seven Deadly Sins --- Medieval fantasy. Really makes you question who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys". A bit of fanservice, the main character is a bit of a perv, but the character development is great. Eagerly awaiting season 2.

Children of the Whales sounds cool
Well, I have a hard time choosing a number 1 favorite but! If I had to make a list it would have to be like this:

1. Durarara!!
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
3. Everything else is hard to order.

So I'll just list some of my favorites.
- Tokyo Ghoul, which is phenomenal so far in season 3
- Attack on Titan
- Rokka no Yuusha
- FMA/FMA Brotherhood
- My Hero Academia
- The Ancient Magus' Bride <3
- Naruto

I think those are all the ones that I can think of as of now.
I'd say my favorite was Parasyte: The Maxim.

OkaruAudo wrote:
Well, I have a hard time choosing a number 1 favorite but! If I had to make a list it would have to be like this:

1. Durarara!!
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
3. Everything else is hard to order.

So I'll just list some of my favorites.
- Tokyo Ghoul, which is phenomenal so far in season 3
- Attack on Titan
- Rokka no Yuusha
- FMA/FMA Brotherhood
- My Hero Academia
- The Ancient Magus' Bride <3
- Naruto

I think those are all the ones that I can think of as of now.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is an anime I was thinking about watching
Siolia

I've got like a lot I've seen. I grew up on Pokemon and DBZ, and the first one I watched when I knew anime was "anime" was Princess Tutu.

- .hack/sign (even if the ending was abrupt)
- Akatsuki no Yona
- Bakeneko/Mononoke
- Baccano! (If only for nostalgia at this point)
- Barakamon/Handa-kun
- Sengoku Basara
- Blood-C (I love the fight scenes, and that's about it)
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Code:Breaker (was okay, the main character reminds me of one of my oc's)
- Cuticle Tantei Inaba was funny
- Darker than BLACK (I liked the first season, not the others >w> )
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
- Gakuen Babysitters
- Ghost Hunt
- Humanity has Declined
- Kimi to Boku (It's kind of fun)
- Kimi ni Todoke (was pretty good too, if frustrating at times)
- Log Horizon (is okay)
- Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (It's kind of fun >w< but i like it mostly for nostalgia )
- MOB PSYCHO 100!! TOTALLY!
- Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (I remember watching it but i never finished, but i remember the story was really good)
- Natsume Yuujinchou
- Nichijou
- Ore Monogatari!!!
- Polar Bear Cafe
- Slayers
- 91 days

I had to go through like a large list just to remember a lot of these and i'm probably missing a bunch hahaha

Siolia wrote:
I've got like a lot I've seen. I grew up on Pokemon and DBZ, and the first one I watched when I knew anime was "anime" was Princess Tutu.

- .hack/sign (even if the ending was abrupt)
- Akatsuki no Yona
- Bakeneko/Mononoke
- Baccano! (If only for nostalgia at this point)
- Barakamon/Handa-kun
- Sengoku Basara
- Blood-C (I love the fight scenes, and that's about it)
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Code:Breaker (was okay, the main character reminds me of one of my oc's)
- Cuticle Tantei Inaba was funny
- Darker than BLACK (I liked the first season, not the others >w> )
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
- Gakuen Babysitters
- Ghost Hunt
- Humanity has Declined
- Kimi to Boku (It's kind of fun)
- Kimi ni Todoke (was pretty good too, if frustrating at times)
- Log Horizon (is okay)
- Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (It's kind of fun >w< but i like it mostly for nostalgia )
- MOB PSYCHO 100!! TOTALLY!
- Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (I remember watching it but i never finished, but i remember the story was really good)
- Natsume Yuujinchou
- Nichijou
- Ore Monogatari!!!
- Polar Bear Cafe
- Slayers
- 91 days

I had to go through like a large list just to remember a lot of these and i'm probably missing a bunch hahaha

Well thank you for sharing the anime’s that you love! I’ll check out some of your suggestions soon! :)
As someone who adored JoJo, you should really watch JoJo..it's well..an experience. It's bizarre, funny, humorous, heart breaking, action packed. Villains include everything from a British vampire who can stop time to a dimension hopping president (in part 7 which is pretty far down the line in parts to be animated) and literally everything in between. Every part is also wildly different from thelast

As for my favorite anime

1. JoJo of course
2. Nichijou
3. Trigun
4. Cowboy Bebop or OPM (I forgot it some how)
5. Attack on Titan
6. Sword of the Stranger
7. Tokyo Ghoul
8. Black Lagoon
9. Inuyasha
10. Big O

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
As someone who adored JoJo, you should really watch JoJo..it's well..an experience. It's bizarre, funny, humorous, heart breaking, action packed. Villains include everything from a British vampire who can stop time to a dimension hopping president (in part 7 which is pretty far down the line in parts to be animated) and literally everything in between. Every part is also wildly different from thelast

As for my favorite anime

1. JoJo of course
2. Nichijou
3. Trigun
4. Cowboy Bebop or OPM (I forgot it some how)
5. Attack on Titan
6. Sword of the Stranger
7. Tokyo Ghoul
8. Black Lagoon
9. Inuyasha
10. Big O

These sound good but I watched attack on titan. I will watch the other ones as soon as I can :)
DevinGardner

NARUTO ALL THE WAY XD
DevinGardner

AND BLEACH ALSO POKEMON

DevinGardner wrote:
AND BLEACH ALSO POKEMON

Will do
DevinGardner

all right and ill watch Tokyo ghoul and attack on titan

DevinGardner wrote:
all right and ill watch Tokyo ghoul and attack on titan

Attack on Titan is so good! I love it <3
DevinGardner

Sounds interesting <3

DevinGardner wrote:
Sounds interesting <3

You will love it
DevinGardner

probably
If you want some classic animes:

Berserk 1997,Urusei Yatsura, Lupin III, Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Akira, Princess Tu Tu, Devilman, Ghost in the Shell, Fist of the North star, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Hajime no Ippo, Ashita no Joe. Studio Ghibli Movies.

Uhh.. I could keep going, but most of these are considered "must watches" so I suggest you check them out! Despite how old they are... ^^;
DevinGardner

alright i will check them out after i check out alpha's anime

nani_tan wrote:
If you want some classic animes:

Berserk 1997,Urusei Yatsura, Lupin III, Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Akira, Princess Tu Tu, Devilman, Ghost in the Shell, Fist of the North star, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Hajime no Ippo, Ashita no Joe. Studio Ghibli Movies.

Uhh.. I could keep going, but most of these are considered "must watches" so I suggest you check them out! Despite how old they are... ^^;

They sound interesting

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anime?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus