Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Taps Mic* Is thing on?

Hello!

So I am Mellute and I am a very weird person but I really enjoy writing!
Most of the time I am busy with college classes but more than anything I enjoy a good story with a bunch of other fellow writers.

Anyways, I don't know much about this place but I am still exploring. I hope I don't get lost...

Okie Dokie then,

All Done Now!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D Nice to meet you. I remember the crazy days of college busyness very well... RP was such a relief! I always needed a way to let off steam that didn't leave me with a hangover in the morning.

If you get lost, please don't hesitate to ask anyone for directions. :) You can private message me, or any of the moderators, or ask on the help forum, or pop into the chat and ask if anyone can help out -- really, there's a million ways to get help, and we're all very friendly and will be thrilled to lend a hand.

Do you have a particular genre or style of RP that you tend to prefer? Or perhaps one that you've never tried but have always wanted to get into?
Mellute Topic Starter

Nice to meet you as well!

I am starting to figure this place out, so I'll definitely ask questions when they arise. Its kind of fun seeing all the detail put into this place!

I enjoy many genres of RP, I tend to stick to fantasy, supernatural or modern. It depends on the character I dream up. I usually focus on character development and honing my own skills as a writer. So I am hoping to find others who can challenge me as a RP'er. Right now I am working on a character in a sword, dragon and gold kind of world. Its fun.
Hey, Mellute!

Welcome to RPR, the one and only Role Playing site you'll ever need! (Most possibly.)

Feel free to ask questions if you need help, like Kim said, and don't hesitate to ask for an RP! :)

See you around,

~Oaky
Kim Site Admin

Mellute wrote:
I am starting to figure this place out, so I'll definitely ask questions when they arise. Its kind of fun seeing all the detail put into this place!

I enjoy many genres of RP, I tend to stick to fantasy, supernatural or modern. It depends on the character I dream up. I usually focus on character development and honing my own skills as a writer. So I am hoping to find others who can challenge me as a RP'er. Right now I am working on a character in a sword, dragon and gold kind of world. Its fun.

This warms my heart! It sounds to me like you're going to get along here juuuuust fine. :)
I'm also making characters along these lines!

I'm also neglecting the two threads in which I'm participating. Stuff has been hectic just lately, but I'm settling back into my normal routine, so that will turn around.
Mellute Topic Starter

*Waves Happily*

Nice to meet you and hopefully I shall see you around!
Hi there Mellute! Welcome to RPR! I second Kim's thoughts after reading over this thread, I'm sure you'll fit in around here just fine! :D

I hope you're enjoying your stay and finding lots of new RP buddies! <3
Mellute Topic Starter

I am getting all cozy here and meeting you nice people. I even brought a friend to join as well. Nice to meet you!
Welcome! Welcome! It was good to catch you in the Rp discussion on Saturday!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying the site and meeting new people! Even bringing friends!! THAT IS ROCKIN! Hope you continue to be outgoing and involved!
Sanne Moderator

Aww shucks, I thought I'd already replied! A little bit of a late welcome, but a warm one nonetheless!

I've been checking in on your RP with Bandit every now and then and I really enjoy your style of writing. :) And by the looks of it you're having bunches of fun, too! ;)
Mellute Topic Starter

Thanks Sanne!

I am having lots of fun here! :D
Kim Site Admin

Mellute wrote:
Thanks Sanne!

Everything I've seen from you so far says that you're a peach! :)
Kim wrote:
Mellute wrote:
Thanks Sanne!

Everything I've seen from you so far says that you're a peach! :)
I'm pretty sure she can't be a fruit ._. All jokes aside, I just spied a familiar name and I thought I'd give a late welcome. Hey, better late than never, right?
Mellute Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome Zero :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Taps Mic* Is thing on?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus