Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mage needed

Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

"It is alright if you cannot remember her location." Piles of snow started to form around her and morph into a humanoid form, "If you can remember what she looks like, then my scouts will find her." The piles of snow now resemble Snow in every way. They look like her and are even colored in, not just white snow.
Donovan Gunnolf (played by Hangingtree100) Topic Starter

Donovan's brow shot up in surprise at Snow's solution. "Sh-She had black hair and green eyes. Long black hair. Almost to her knees. And pale skin, almost like a vampire's. She had red lips, and always wore black robes and ornate circlet on her head, made of silver and an emerald. She was beautiful...." He sighed, feeling angry at himself. "She had thick eyebrows and a small nose. Her teeth were pearly white." He suddenly laughed, "She was a head shorter than me. As if that would make her weak." He said bitterly. He walked up to a snow humanoid, wondering. "Can this change to look like her? It might help." He suggested.

Snow smiles, "Ok!" The snow clone Donovan was looking at started to change into the description of Eliza. "My clones can change however they want, they can even morph into a description of someone. One will morph into someone too go and find the target while the other one stays close to me so that it can rely the information the other is sending to me." The one that looked like Eliza jumped out the window and disappeared through a hole made of ice and snow. The other one stayed with Snow.

"Right." Donovan nodded. He gently sculpted the brow, nose, and lips. He then make the form sleeker, as if for combat, then finished with adding waves to the hair. "This was what she looked like." He said confidently. "And she was just as cruel as she was beautiful." He sighed with resignation.

((The snow clone already transformed into her and jumped out tbe window to go and try to find her.))

Sorry I misread!

Donovan nodded as he saw the snow clone jump away, the form escaping and running. "How long do you think it will be until it finds her?" He asked Snow. "I haven't any idea how this works." He explained humbly.

((It is fine, it happens to the best of us.))
"It will depend on where she is and how many anti-tracking spells she has. We can either wait for my clone to come back, or we can go exploring and try to find her as well."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise looks over at Snow, "I am guessing you want to do the second option?"

Snow nodded and started to jump up and down," I definitely want to go exploring right now, but we can do whatever he wants."

Donovan looked between the two and decided a search wouldn't hurt. "I suppose we can look for any leads on her. Maybe narrow the search down. Last time I heard of her she was in a small town. Charlepang. It was rather nice, I just hope they don't recognize me." He looked at himself. "And that I don't get worse." He muttered to himself. "That full moon shouldn't last more than a day thankfully- I've had ones that've lasted three nights in a row." He sighed. "Which was exhausting."

Snow's tail started to go back and forth, "YAY! Adventuring time!" She started to jump all around the tower, even going out one window and coming back in through another.

"Do not worry about people recognizing you, the cloak I gave you also disguises what you actually look like from people that want to do you harm, and those that are wary of you. Anyway, I can make this tower teleport over to the town where you find this small lead."

((Hello.))
Darius (played by JinxedNightmares)

((ello?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mage needed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus