Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup

Being now a little over 13 I'm writing a book that I'm hoping will get published.

nuff' said.
Kim Site Admin

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the RPR. :)

Book writing is a difficult but extremely rewarding undertaking. Care to tell us a little more about your topic?
I second Kim's request as I too started writing a book... Then I realized it was gonna wind up being a book series. With 4 books in it thus far. And welcome to RPR.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome!

I would also be interested in hearing about your book! :)
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D
Hello! Good luck with your writing. (:
SeraphicStar

Greetings!

Writing and RPing kinda go well together. I wonder why :P
Poetix Topic Starter

Well about a month or two ago I got really inspired to begin to write my book (No name has been choosen but I might go with "Meeting Ophelia" or "Ophelia isn't dead yet")

The main character in the book is a young seven-teen year old named Ophelia Hailey March. In the prologue she is just about to steal the Mona Lisa. This is to be placed in a dedicated sector of the Utopia Project.

I would also like to say I'm very pleased how everyone is really nice on this site. Don't get a lot of nice people these days...
Kim Site Admin

Poetix wrote:
Well about a month or two ago I got really inspired to begin to write my book (No name has been choosen but I might go with "Meeting Ophelia" or "Ophelia isn't dead yet")

The main character in the book is a young seven-teen year old named Ophelia Hailey March. In the prologue she is just about to steal the Mona Lisa. This is to be placed in a dedicated sector of the Utopia Project.

That sounds like a really exciting plot. Best of luck getting it finished!

Are you a fan of NaNoWriMo, perchance?
Poetix wrote:
I would also like to say I'm very pleased how everyone is really nice on this site. Don't get a lot of nice people these days...

I'm glad you think so too. The friendliness is for sure one of my most favorite things about this site. :)
Poetix Topic Starter

Ahhh yes NaNoWriMo.

I think the best pep talk was from John Green of the Vlog Brothers. It's what kept me going. Because he's right. If you quit just stay quit.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus