Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Going for a drink(Open)

Donna Luce (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Donna was so sick of working for her master. She walked down the street, taking off the dark blonde wig, releasing her long black hair out into the sunlight. She had a bag with her that held her normal clothes in it and pistol. She found a bar and quickly went to the bathroom to change. She quickly changed out of maid outfit and into a pair of dark blue jeans, and a black tee shirt. She put the pistol in her jeans, careful to not let anyone see it.
The Shadow (played anonymously)

Playing hooky, are we?... Does your master know? I am sure he would not... Be pleased...

Donna would hear this unknown voice, but no one else could. He was speaking directly to her mind.

The Shadow had taken a special interest in this one.

Your soul... It is long overdue for its rest.... You do not belong in this world.... Do you?
Donna Luce (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Donna was surprised to here the voice in her mind and looked around the room for any sign of who might be doing but she couldn't tell who it was.
Keep your mouth shut, what my master doesn't know won't hurt him. She thought snapply and sat down at the bar. She order a simple glass of red wine.
The Shadow (played anonymously)

Alright, alright. No need to... Overreact... I am merely... Curious about your situation... Shadow's raspy-smooth voice seemed to soothe and calm down its listeners. He merely wanted to observe, and ask questions.

You have... Died, once... You were... Brought back to life? Why, then? Why do you... Despise your savior? Are you not.... Grateful for his... Kindness? Perhaps... Perhaps your soul desires... Rest? A pair of white-hot eyes would appear on the wall next to Donna. No pupils, and unblinking.

Look into my eyes... And all will be made right...
Donna Luce (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Donna didn't look into the eyes, she wasn't letting her plans go to waste because she made one wrong move, no matter how tempating it was.
My soul is fine. I hate my master because even though he saved my life, he uses me for pleasure in a way that he shouldn't for a maid. I have plans for him soon and I don't need anyone messing it up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Going for a drink(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus